{~'~'CHAPTER FORTY'~'~}

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO READS AND COMMENTS THROUGHOUT. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!

I stopped in front of the entrance to the Akatsuki hideout. Everything looked pretty good here, only that a big boulder was standing in my way. Why would anyone use something as heavy as this anyway? How would they even move it? I may as well have a pass to back break ville or something. The boulder moved out of the way and there stood a man with spiky orange hair and a lot of piercings accompanied by a blue hair girl with a paper flower in her hair.

"Hello Kisa-sama." Pein got down on one knee and bowed to me, Konan followed his actions perfectly. "I'm glad your doing well." I still felt uncomfortable about the bowing part. "Hello Pein-sama. Konan-sama" I nodded to them in return. They stood up and fixed their postures before Pein asked. "What would a tailed beast be doing at the Akatsuki hideout?"

"Not too much. I'm just here to see Itachi. If you would let me of course." I hoped he was here in the first place. I didn't want to travel the world to find him. Maybe I would considering how much I wanted to see him right now.

"Anything for you Kisa. Please come in." He turned around and walked in while Konan and I followed behind him. I knew these three since I met them a long time ago, when they were kids living in a cave. Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan. They were a very lively group, fending for themselves. I just happened to sense their chakra, and they saved me.

FLASHBACK

"It's raining again." I spoke softly while the rain started falling hard. My fur was starting to get drenched and heavy. In a matter of seconds I couldn't see anything in front of me, the rain coming down hard while lightening struck the dark sky. My purple eyes looked around for any type of shelter that could shield me. My nose didn't work in the rain as much as it used to, probably from starvation.

I was about to give up and lay down, but sensed some type of chakra nearby. Maybe a village? But this is the middle of nowhere, just rocks everywhere with stony and muddy ground. Maybe I'm just imagining things, wishful thinking as they call it. My back legs gave out and I fell onto the ground panting. My ears seemed to twitch, hearing something. But I blacked out before I could figure out if it was real or not.

--------------------------------------

"Hey she's coming awake." I heard a muffled voice. I whimpered slightly and opened my eyes to a bright light. I guess it's already morning. The sunlight pouring into the spot I way laying at right now......where am I by the way? I tried to stand up, but my legs gave up and I fell back down.

"Take it easy girl." Who is that? I looked up to see a boy with red hair....and the rinnegan? "Is she alright now?" A girl with blue hair and amber eyes with a flower in her hair spoke. It kind of looks like it was made out of paper. "Is she hungry maybe. She looks pretty worn out when we found her." A boy with spiky orange hair and brown eyes leaned towards me to get a better look.

I growled slightly at them, not sure whether I should actually trust innocent looking kids like them. The red headed boy put his hand in front of my nose. I hesitantly sniffed, information starting to be stored in my brain. This kid is not so bad. He gestured the other two over and I sniffed their hands as well.

After I was done confirming, I lay down and rested my head on my paws. The tension started leaving my muscles while I got relaxed. "She's okay with us now." He told them and turned to me. "I'm Nagato, and this is Yahiko, and Konan." He introduced them one by one to me. "I am Kisa." Their eyes widened as they looked around, searching for where the voice came from. "I thought I heard something." Yahiko laughed sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. "You heard me right." I sat up and stared at them. "My name is Kisa."