{~'~'CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE'~'~}

I walked back to the counter and the lady handed me the paper. I signed out on it and I walked out to hear someone yelling in the distance. I ran towards the source of the sound and came across the one and only. The number one hyperactive knuckleheaded ninja, Naruto, along with two other guys I never met before. I saw Naruto holding onto a girl. She had dark blue hair and had a purple sweatshirt and sweatpants on.

I looked closer and saw her passed out with a dark shade of red covering her entire face. Instead of passing out, I think she fainted. I walked closer to them and a boy with a dog on his head noticed my presence first and turned towards me. "Hey guys, who is she?" he asked the other two. Naruto looked up from staring at the fainted girl and his eyes widened the second he looked at me. He ran over to me with the girl flopping around in his hands like rubber.

"Pfft." Naruto stopped in his tracks and looked at me weirdly. "Did you just.....laugh?" he asked me. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I let all of my laughter out at that second. "Hahahahaha." the other two walked towards Naruto. "Is she okay?" one of them asked him. "I'm not sure." he told them. The one with the goggles looked at me and said. "Is she mentally unstable?" I stopped laughing at that second. I went up to him and punched his arm.

"Hey, what was that for!?" he yelled at me. Funny, he didn't seem like the type of person to yell. He would seem more like a quit person to me. "You think I'm not mentally unstable?!?" I yelled at him. He did deserve that punch. Who would think that just from laughing, you'd be labeled as not mentally stable right off the bat. They didn't even know me! Naruto got in between me and the boys' glaring contest.

"Calm down guys, she's okay." he told them. "You know her Naruto?" the one with the dog on his head asked. "Yeah, guys this is Yuna, my team is showing her around while she stays here for a while." he told them. The guy with the remark came up to me and put his hand forward. "I'm sorry about the remark a while ago. I shouldn't have said that since I never got to know you before I said it, truths?" he asked me with an apology.

I reached my hand out as well. "Truths." I said while shaking his hand. "I'm Shino." he told me. "And the one passed out is Hinata." "Its nice to meet you Shino." I replied while nodding my head. Hinata, I think have the feeling that she likes Naruto. The other boy walked forwards and I turned towards him. "I'm Kiba, and this is my best pal and ninja hound Akamaru." he said while petting the fluffy white puppy.

"Its nice to meet you Kiba." I looked up at the puppy and its eyes met mine. 'Hi, I'm Akamaru!'  it told me while wagging his tail. "Hi Akamaru, I'm Yuna." I replied to him.'You're very pretty.'  he added. "Thank you." I said while petting his head. Kiba looked back and forth between me and Akamaru. "You can understand him?" he asked me with shock and curiosity evident in his eyes. "Of course I can." I told him while looking in Naruto's direction.

Since Akamaru's a dog and I'm a wolf. We basically are family in a looooooooong family tree for wolves and dogs...even though I was created. I looked at the unconscious girl Naruto was holding. "Tsk... tsk... tsk." I said while waving my index finger at him. "Naruto, what did you do to the poor girl?" I said while also putting my hands on my hips. "I did nothing, really!" he waved his hand frantically in front of him. "I looked at her and she fainted that's all!" he told me.

"Is that really all that happened Naruto?" I asked him. "Yuna!" he yelled at me. I laughed a bit.  The girl suddenly woke up and she looked up at whoever was holding her. She saw naruto and screamed. While she screamed her head went forward and her head came in contact with Naruto's and they both passed out.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha." I was laughing while clutching my stomach. It hurt really badly from the amount of laughter that came from that little scene. Shino, Kiba, and Akamaru looked at what happened with shocked faces. A smile starting to form on their lips but held the laughter in. They were shaking a lot by now.

"Come on, I know you guys want to laugh." I told them while walking up to them. They took a step back when they saw my devious smile. I ran up to them, and as quick as lightning, tickled their stomachs. They laughed so hard tears started streaming from their eyes and they fell to the ground. "I'm taking Naruto home, okay?" I told them as I picked him up and slumped him over my shoulder.

They were still laughing. I walked through the streets of Konoha with people giving me weird looks. I kept walking until I noticed something. Where is Naruto's house? I used my sense of smell to track Naruto's trail, but the thing is, his scent is everywhere. The trails lead to every alley and every building of Konoha. I don't think I'll have time to go through every house.

"Look who's here." I turned towards the voice and saw Kakashi with his Icha Icha Paradise book. I took a kunai and threw it at his book, which now has a clean hole through the center of every page. "Now I'll need a new book." he told me while looking at Naruto. "I need to take him home." I told him. He took Naruto off of my shoulders and slumped him onto his. "I'll take him home, no worries." he told me with a smile. I really couldn't tell because of the mask though. "Thanks Kakashi, I'll see you soon." I told him as I walked towards the house. It had already turned dark. Which means I was wondering the streets for a while. I am just ready to curl up and sleep.

Unless a certain ducky doesn't bother me.

Two updates in one day! Whoo~!