{~'~'CHAPTER SEVENTEEN'~'~}

YUNA POV

I woke up early in the morning and looked at the clock on the other side of the wall. It read 4:00 a.m. Should I get up? No. I needed my personal beauty sleep. I turned over on my bed and closed my eyes. Later I woke up to a loud banging on the door. "HURRY AND WAKE UP!!!" someone literally yelled at the front door. I growled. Nobody....and I mean "nobody", messes with my beauty sleep because its been years since I slept so soundly.

I stood up and walked down the hallway towards the door. I stopped in front of Sasuke's door and peeped inside. He was sleeping. Passed out. A big KO. He didn't even stir, not when someone is pounding on the door and yelling at it. I quietly closed the door and went to the kitchen. I looked at the clock and it read 6:34. I growled angrily and stomped towards the door.

I opened it up, revealing a boy with yellow hair in an orange jumpsuit. What was his name again? The boy stared at me intently. Naruto! Yeah, that was his name. I turned towards him with a blank face. "Hi Naruto." I said to him. "Hi Yuna!" he replied with a big grin on his face. "Do you want to go to Ichiraku's with me?"

So he's telling me. He woke me up this early, just to get food. But not just any food. Ramen. The delicious.......amazing........creamy. Whoa! Hold it there. Is ramen ever creamy? No. I don't think so. Where was I? Oh yeah. Ramen. The delicious.......amazing........crea..... A hand waved in front of my face and I snapped back into reality. "So.....are you comin'?"

"Sure, why not."

"Great! Come on then!" Naruto started pulling on my hand, but I stopped him after a few steps. "What's wrong?" I turned my head back towards the house and looked down at my clothes. He followed my eyes and blushed darkly when it landed on my clothes. I didn't have on much, but it revealed a "lot" of my skin. He let go of my hand and I walked back inside.

I went into my room took off my camisole and short pants and changed into a long blue dress. (remember that Yuna in Sasuke's memory also had on a blue dress.) I went into the kitchen and pulled out some white paper from the counter drawer. I took the pen that was laying on the table and wrote a small letter to Sasuke letting him know where I am.

Even though he might not care to look at it, I might as well tell him. No stress for Mr. ducky. I closed the front door behind me and locked it. I then walked alongside Naruto to Ichiraku's. Once we got there and sat on our usual stool we ordered our usual ramen and waited for it to be done.

When our order came we ate them quietly, except for Naruto that is. He was slurping down the whole bowl. As you should already know, by the time I got to my second bowl Naruto had started his 23rd bowl. As you also should know. I don't back down, without a fight. I picked up the pace and ate my ramen faster. The sky started becoming lighter, the sun making its usual routine known to the world.

When I finished my 24th bowl of ramen I felt sick to my stomach. Naruto, on the other hand, has finished his 42nd bowl. I felt more sick just looking at him eat more and more ramen. I paid for the ramen and started to leave but turned back.

"I'll see you later Naruto." I told him as I walked out of the restaurant. "Mmmhhmmmnmmn." he replied still stuffing his mouth with ramen after ramen after ramen after ramen after ramen. I turned my head away quickly, feeling something rising up my throat.  I ran towards the closest lake, and looking around feeling for any chakra signatures, turned into my average wolf form, and dug a hole under a bush as quickly as I could. When I was done I quickly puked up most of the ramen that crowded from my stomach to my throat.

When I was finished, I felt a lot more better than earlier. I patched up the hole and walked towards the big surface of water. I dunked my head in, getting rid of the foul taste of puke from my mouth. When I was finished cleaning up I shook my head to get all of the water out of my fur. I shifted back into my human form and started my walk back to Sasuke's house. A weird way to start my morning, but as long as I get to sleep when I get back, I'm fine with a morning like this. But..... I never want a morning like this again.