{~'~'CHAPTER FOUR'~'~}

"Orochimaru." I growled at him. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you Yuna, or should I say Kisa." He hissed. I wonder what he wanted? I bet it can't be anything good since he put me in this thing. But one thing that ticks me off is that he hisses. I don't have much of a relationship with snakes, just that they try to eat me whole while I'm sleeping. If only looks could kill he would be a dead snake by now and I wouldn't have to worry about anything he was planning to tell me.

"You know me then?" I asked him while raising an eyebrow. "Of course I do. If I didn't why would I bother to be here?" he stated with confidence, something I wasn't sure would fit in with man pride. My chakra flowed out and the chakra box broke, sending pieces of the remaining box scattering onto the ground. "I could just kill you now, you know?" I said folding my arms across my chest.

"But you won't after I finish talking to you. The idea would do wonders for what you're having to live with now" He said. "Wow he didn't hiss this time, this could be a new record."  I thought with one of my eyebrows raised. "What is it?" He hissed. I sighed, feeling more irritated with being close to him by the second.

"Will you just get to the point?" Orochimaru sensed my irritation and as a miracle had occurred, got to the point. "Follow me then." He hissed as he turned away from me. "What?" I asked. "Follow me and I will tell you on the way." He said while walking away. I shrugged my shoulders and followed him. It couldn't hurt to just hear him out...right? I looked behind me and noticed I got a little too irritated. Ice was covering the ground and glinting in my wake.

A  baby rabbit came out of the bushes and started sliding on the ice. It went in circles and zigzags. I almost thought it was ice skating or something. "Are you coming?" Orochimaru asked glancing back. "Sure." I started walking again. I glanced back at the skating rabbit and smiled a little, enjoying the cute entertainment. Its not everyday you get to see a skating bunny. He kept talking for a while and all I heard was blah, blah, blah.

"Lets make a deal." He said when he noticed I wasn't paying attention to a single word he said for the past hour. I then started listening to him. "What kind of deal?" I asked warily. "I will give you a place to stay and a whole food supply that lasts you three months. I will also give you a sort of medication that keeps you from destroying a whole village." he hissed while looking at me.

"I don't need medication to stop myself. I did it on purpose." He rose an eyebrow. "The entire village was in it, even the women agreed on taking me down and making me their  tailed beast." I loathed every single village that I came across all these centuries cause they just wouldn't listen. I even sent out warnings, so now I have to stick with it. Those who don't listen are in the wrong.

"I know there is a motive behind this, what do you want from me?" I asked him while he just stood still with a small smile on his face. "I would just like to... how do you say this "borrow" your powers." he said while stopping, waiting for me to catch up. I thought about it for a second. "That doesn't make you any different than the villagers."

"But my way is different. No jinchuuriki for you. We will hunt for you. I won't ask for infinite power or anything like that. It's just a simple task. "Free food supply for three months. A place to settle and to rest huh. I think there is something missing. I'm pretty sure there's a catch in there. No one can trust Orochimaru, but what he's offering does sound nice at the moment.

"What do you say." He hissed while anticipating my answer. "As long as I get to come and go as I please, unless you call for me." I stated in the simplest way possible. He thought over it before he looked back at me. "Deal." he stated. "Then it is a deal." I said smirking. We started heading for Orochimaru's hideout.

After a few hours of walking a complete silence, we paused in a clearing and a huge snake shaped head came out of the ground. I sniffed the air. Something's fishy in there. Like it literally smelled like decaying fish. They really need to get rid of that smell if they want me here. I shrugged the feeling off and followed Orochimaru into the stone snake's mouth.

The entrance closed behind me and we started going through twists and turns of many passages with many doors on either side. Each one smelled unique to me. Like the smell of sweets in one hallway and puke in the next. I prefer sweets over puke anytime, but if you eat too much sweets puke is probably a better option. We came upon a door and Orochimaru asked me to open it. I looked at the door warily as I felt something awfully weird about what's inside, especially the smell.