{~'~'CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE'~'~}

I don't know how many years its been. Being locked up in here didn't help my anxiety at all. That Orochimaru. Making something as impenitrable as this...thing. Whatever its called. Its was a couple months after the Chunin exams finished, and I had been having a great time with team seven.

They took care of me, so in turn I took care and protected them. Even in the midst of a battle that was way out of hand. After all that. I never went back to Orochimaru. Not after what he told me. I knew Sasuke would seek him out someday. But that day came too fast.

After Sasuke and Naruto fought on the roof of the hospital. I heard Sasuke saw how weak he was compared to Naruto. So he made up his mind and left the village. Konoha sent some of their Genins to retrieve Sasuke. But it ended up as a fail when they fought the Sound Four. They all ended up in the hospital with severe wounds. That's all I've heard.

What bad timing. I was send out of the village to track down this one missing nin from another village that has stolen his village's forbidden scrolls and ran off with them. It took me at least two weeks to track him down, then kill him. After that I had to go all the way to the village he came from and return them.

They just couldn't thank me enough so they forced me to stay and they would get me anything I wanted. Which took me another week or so. They were too persistent. As soon as I got back to Konoha though, I felt no presence of Sasuke anywhere. So I went to the Hokage to ask some things. Which was Tsunade now by the way. Sarutobi had actually died after his fight with Orochimaru during the third part of the Chunin exams.

My good friend Gaara, that's another story, had lost control of Shukaku and went berserk out in the forest. Tsunade had told me that Naruto defeated the sand demon and they both passed out.  Anyway about Tsunade. Glasses of Sake were all around her desk along with the messy stacks of paperwork she had to do. I didn't want to be in her shoes. She explained everything that happened and I knew what was coming. Sasuke left for Orochimaru.

A couple months after that while I was leisurely strolling in the woods enjoying the wilderness around me, Orochimaru suddenly came out of nowhere, chakra chained my hands and feet, then dragged me to the hideout. Which then Kabuto came and stuck a needle in my arm, then I passed out, and woke up in a gigantic underground cell that he seemed to have rebuilt. Which kept me in my wolf form for as long as this cage lasted. But he kept the room dark, just how I liked it. And that's where I am now.

I sighed as I paced around sniffing out any means of escape for the thousanth time. But nothing came to my nose. Just the smell of rust and all that good stuff. Even if I tried going through the rust, nothing ever happens. Just like he said. Until he dies I will never get out of here. I hope he'd die every minute of the day, but nope. He said he'll never die since he'll become immortal and all that.

I can use chakra though. Which is awesome. But there's still nothing I could do. So I mostly sleep throughout the day. Maybe hybern-. Oh! That's right. I can sleep through the years until he dies. Why haven't I ever thought about that before? Its a great idea.

Doesn't seem like I'll be getting out anytime soon. So... I got myself comfortable and layed down on the stone ground. I was getting ready to go into deep sleep until I heard a monotone voice. "Who's there?" That familiar voice. I felt like I haven't heard it in years. Time to scare him first, I guess.

I let my demon chakra flow out strongly, a loud growl coming through my throat, as I stayed in the shadows waiting for the perfect moment. As he got closer I opened my eyes and they glowed a bright purple through the darkness. That's it. Just a little closer. He came up a few more steps and tried to peek in. That's when I shot my paw out and landed it in the spot he was at a second ago. He still dodges pretty well.

I retreted my paw as he stepped closer again. This time I saw his features clearly. He grew a lot since I last saw him. Must have been three years by now. "Nice to see you again, Sasuke" I chuckled as his eyes widened and he stepped through the bars and into my cell.

"Yuna-nee, Is that you?" He asked as he stepped up to my front paws. I used my chakra to let the darkness fade for a while. Some light came from my chakra as I let them suspend in the air for a while. I lay down and rested my head on my paws as I stared into his onyx eyes. He wore a baggy white shirt with black pants, black ninja sandles, and a purple rope used like a belt to keep his shirt on. He still had his duck butt hair. But his bangs grew past his face.

"The one and only. So how have you been these past years?" I asked as he sat in front of me. "Never mind me. What are you doing here? I thought you were still in Konoha?" Of course. I always have to come before him. "I been here for a long time now." He stared at me with a shocked face. "Orochimaru captured you?"

"Exactly. I still don't like him." After all the introductions and catching up work was done. Sasuke for some reason, took a nap while laying down comfortable on one of my soft and fluffy paws. I was about to doze off as well before a voice that I hated come from in front of me. "My my what do we have here?"

"Kabuto."