{~'~'CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR'~'~}

I looked around my surroundings to see that I was in the classroom that the necklace was put in. I saw kids here and there. I also saw a teacher looking over a small textbook, probably looking to see what he would be teaching the class for the day. Suddenly a ninja that looked to be Jonin came into the class room and yelled, "Iruka, Naruto is painting the Hokages' faces with paint." The guy that I now assumed was named Iruka ran out of the class with the Jonin.

After a while he came back with Naruto tied up and being dragged across the floor. Iruka stopped dragging Naruto and kept him there. Then he started rounding on him. "Tomorrow all your classmates will pass the final and graduate from the ninja academy, but you flunked every course you'd taken in secret arts." then Iruka got an irk mark on his forehead and continued, "so you chose now for your stupid tricks you moron!" Ouch! That has to hurt Naruto's pride somehow.

Naruto responded with a "sir, yes, sir!" Iruka then got more angrier and turned towards the class. "Today in class we'll be reviewing the arts of transformation." "WHAT?!" everyone in the class yelled, shocked. Iruka then said, "All you have to do is... conjure a form that looks like me." Everybody got in line and waited for their turn. 

I saw many kids do the jutsu of their sensei, but they were off on many parts. Some people forgot the scratch on the top of his nose, or they didn't put the correct number of scratches that were on his forehead protector. "Right, well done." he said to the student that finished. "Next up, Uzumaki."

"This is all your fault." I heard one of the kids say to Naruto. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Naruto replied while walking up front. If I knew who said that, they will have a rude awakening with my nightmares. 'This sucks.'  I heard Naruto think as he turned to face the teacher. "But here goes nothing... Henge!"

Naruto then transformed into something that disturbed and churned my stomach at the same time. He had transformed into a naked beauty with smoke covering her "parts". Iruka froze for a second. Then he had a major nosebleed and his head flew back as the paper that was in his hand flew off to some unknown dimension called pervert land.

Naruto was cracking up and he was laughing as hard as I was right now. Since I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore, I let the unwelcoming feeling flow out of my stomach until I felt better. "I called that the ninja center fold!" he said that with a grin. I think he felt proud to have accomplished giving the teacher a nosebleed that covered half of the chalk board.

As soon as Iruka gained his senses again. He took a bunch of tissues, rolled them up, and stuffed them into his nose. He turned towards Naruto and yelled, "How big a fool are you?!" At that moment I saw Iruka as a bobble head figure towering over a chibi form Naruto. "You waste all of your time and talent in inventing these stupid tricks!!"

After that scene, I felt if I was being pulled into another one.

Hope you liked it!