{~'~'CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE'~'~}

As I looked around, I see another memory unfold before me. Naruto was in his seat, happily laughing a bit. I think this memory is after Naruto got his headband after knocking out Mizuki sensei, the traitor that wanted Naruto and Iruka dead. I've only heard the gramps talk about it once. Every detail of the nine-tailed fox jinchuriki has helped me sort out the plan if any attack had guaranteed make its way here.

I now see a graduate genin walk up to Naruto and say, "Naruto! What are you doing here? Class today is only for the students who didn't fail!" Naruto then looks up and points at his forehead with his thumb and said, "What?! Can't you see my headband?!" At that moment a girl walks up to the two boys. I remember her name was Sakura. "Excuse me, may I pass?" she asks.

Naruto looks up and I could hear his heart beating loudly from where I was standing. 'Sa...Sakura-chan'  he thought. 'No way...she wants to sit next to me? Haruno Sakura, a total hottie, but that's the problem...' "Naruto, move it!!! I'm trying to get around you!!!" she yells at him. "Oh..." Naruto says disappointed.

He looks over to his left and growls at the certain ducky. 'There he is... the class heart throb! Uchiha Sasuke! That guy thinks he's so cool, I hate him!'  Sasuke then looks over at Naruto and yells, "You want something?!" Naruto looks angry and retorted, "What's that SUPPOSED to mean? Are you talkin' to me!?!? ......Aakk!!" Naruto was then trampled by Sakura as she rushed to get through to the other side.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun, is this seat taken?" she asks him with hearts in her eyes as she sat as close to him as possible. Sakura giggled in her seat at Sasuke, as Naruto growled not too far, some boys were laughing in the seats in front and behind the three Genins.

Sakura's inner thoughts: 'Today's the day that Sasuke will be mine!!! The mission goal--steal his first kiss!!!! Yeah!"  Naruto looked over at Sakura. Naruto's inner thoughts: 'Sakura looks like she's in total ecstasy.'  He looked over at Sasuke. 'What's so great about him!? I just don't get it' 

Naruto then jumps on the desk and crouched in front of Sasuke with his hands on his legs. Sasuke looked up at him and they both got into a glaring contest. Sakura quickly jumped up in her seat and yells at Naruto. "Naruto you jerk! Leave my Sasuke-kun alone."

Naruto and Sasuke kept on glaring at each other. "Get lost!" they said at the same time. Naruto replies with a "Hmf!" Sasuke's fan girls all surrounded the two boys. "Hit the jerk, Sasuke!!" they yelled at him. Suddenly, the boy who was sitting in front of Naruto accidentally bumped into Naruto.......and the whole class fell silent.

Can't write any more today. Hope you enjoyed it. Even though you already know whats going to happen next. I might add a twist to it. Tell me your opinions. I really appreciate them. Bye!