{~'~'CHAPTER FORTY-SIX'~'~}

KISA (YUNA) POV

I hummed quietly while I flipped over the chocolate pancakes. Sasuke said he doesn't like sweets but he never complains when I make anything. I guess its since I'm always considerate of him, making the sweet stuff less sweet so he can actually eat it. Itachi on the other hand would always complain how it's not sweet enough while Sasuke argues back that it's perfect.

Speaking of Sasuke and Itachi, when I woke up they were both passed out. Sasuke held on to the front of my pajamas while Itachi hugged me from behind. It took me close to an hour to untangle myself from them. I had never knew they both had an iron grip. I got up earlier than usual not only to make yummy pancakes, but also change a little something.

I set the last one on the pile of twenty. I made too much....haven't I? I was just about to head to the fridge before I heard someone gasp behind me. I turned around, probably expecting Itachi to be there. But it was Sasuke with his eyes wide open, trying to speak but no words came out of his mouth. "Why are you standing in the doorway Sasuk-" Itachi stopped just as he walked into the kitchen, staring at my form.

"Uhh. Kisa?" He asked hesitantly, not sure if I was a stranger cooking in their house. "Yes Itachi. Don't you remember how I looked back then?" I ran my hand through my now black hair as the boys simply stood there gaping at me. "Now now, don't just stand there and come take a seat." I pushed their backs gently towards the dining room table before heading back to the fridge.

They both sat down and watched as I cut up a mix of fruits, placing them in small bowls. "Itachi can you set the food on the plates while I make our drinks?" Itachi was still spaced out but he got up and started placing the pancakes on the plates, setting them on the table. I quickly made two cups of coffee and a cup of hot chocolate for Sasuke.

He didn't even complain as I placed the cup in front of him. He simply picked it up and took a small sip before a small smile crept onto his face. It was just too adorable I wanted to squeeze him to death, but knowing I actually would kill him unintentionally I held myself back.

"Here's the syrup if you guys want any." I placed the pitcher in the center of the table before taking my seat next to them. We said a small prayer to kami before digging in. No one spoke and only the sounds of utensils hitting the plates kept the awkward feeling in the air away. "So why did you change your hair color again Kisa?" Itachi spoke up after placing an orange in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Itachi. And I told you I'm going to spoil Sasuke rotten, and I like this hair color better." I cut through my pancake as I stared at him. Sasuke stayed silent, only putting food in his mouth and watching our conversation. "Right. So what's your plan for today?"

"Sasuke. How do you feel about going out to get your teammates?" Itachi and I turned towards him, hoping he would at least speak. The shock must still be in his system since he only shook his head no. "Alright then. What about we go do some family shopping?" That had gotten his attention. Sasuke nodded his head yes before going to finish his breakfast. I turned to Itachi and we exchanged a smile before finishing our plates as well.

-------------------------------------------

"Why are we in the toys section Kisa?" Itachi sighed as I dragged him through the store to where Sasuke was already there, staring up at the row of fun looking toys. "We're here to cheer Sasuke up, and we haven't had time together like this in years." It's true that back then the three of us would always hang out and go do something fun, this is kind of like a definition of fun.

Once we reached him Sasuke pointed to the very top shelf, where a really nice ninja deluxe board game was practically screaming 'buy me buy me'. "Isn't that the new edition?" Itachi reached up took the box down before handing it to Sasuke. "You really can't see the inside anymore. I guess that's just how they make it now."

"It says secret figures inside though. So maybe it has new characters to use." I pointed to the box where the words were displayed. "Is that all you want Sasuke?" He nodded his head before holding the box close to him. It kind of creeped me out that a grown man was holding a game board close to him while staring at the ground silently.

"Um...Itachi?" He looked at me as I motioned him to come closer. I whispered the plan in his ear and his eyes widened slightly before narrowing. "Is that a good idea? What if Sasuke doesn't want that?" I guess he's kind of right. But I can ask Sasuke himself. I stepped closer to Sasuke and told him the idea that I had.

He looked shocked for a second before nodding his head yes. "Great! Time to work my magic. Here, hold the box for me Itachi." I handed him the board game before going back to Sasuke. He looked expectant and kind of worried. "It's going to be okay, so relax." I held onto his shoulder until his muscles loosened up before casting the jutsu on him.

----------------------------------------

"Well, he looks like he's having a great time." Itachi smiled as he gave Sasuke a piggy back ride. I held the shopping bag in my hand while staring at little Sasuke who was now fully smiling, enjoying the extent of my power. He looks so adorable I want to squish his cheeks so badly!!

"Kisa. Please don't violate my little brother." Is that how he saw me looking at Sasuke?! Sasuke himself was now staring at me with a weird look. "Squishing his cheeks is not violating him!!" I squished Itachi's cheeks just to show him, but in the end I ended up playing with his cheeks instead. "I never knew they were this soft!!"

The passerby's stopped and stared at us until Itachi took my hands off his face. "My face is sore now, thank you Kisa."

"You're welcome! I had fun, right Sasuke?" Said boy still stared at me with a weird look. He still wouldn't talk so I had no idea what was on his mind. "What's wrong?" We resumed walking back to the hideout again, still waiting for him to say something. But sadly nothing came out of his mouth, but I saw the smile from earlier forming again. He held out his small hand and I took it, screaming on the inside.

------------------------------------

"Why can't you wash him like you did yesterday?" Itachi asked as I locked all three of us in the bathroom. I faced the wall while Itachi took mini Sasuke's clothes off before putting him in the tub. "Because now he's not a man so you wont be uncomfortable taking a bath with him." I replied while doodling on the wall with a crayon.

I felt someone poke my back and turned my head to see Sasuke holding his hand out. "Do you want to draw too?" I handed it to him when he nodded his head, proceeding to finish my drawing. I heard splashes as Itachi scrubbed him and scribbling noises as Sasuke drew on his wall. It took a good thirty minutes before I finished my perfect drawing of a dango stick next to scribbles that were mistakes since I couldn't make a perfect circle.

"Why dango?" Itachi asked while he rinsed himself in the shower. "Because it's delicious....and it's food." I took pride in my work before Sasuke poked me again. I turned around fully and my eyes widened at the sight. "Wow. You went all out with this one." He drew a family picture that consisted of me, Itachi, Mom, Dad, Shisui, and himself. It was a really good picture and didn't have the innocent touch of a child, but by a mature person. Meaning even though his body is small his mind is still fully developed and didn't change.

"Wow Sasuke. That's amazing." I praised him while I ruffled his hair slightly. "I really do miss Mom, Dad, and Shisui though. " I dropped my hand and stood up to clean up the mess on the floor, but Sasuke grabbed onto my hand. "I miss them a lot." Itachi and my eyes widened as we heard Sasuke speak for the first time since he got here.

Tears started to fall down his face and he held onto my waist, crying as his shoulders shook. "There there. It's okay Sasuke. They're in a better and safer place. Once our time is up here we can go meet them as well. They'll welcome you like they always did." He buried his face into my torso as I stroked his head slowly.

"If only things had been different." Itachi stood next to me and placed his hand on Sasuke's shoulder. Sasuke raised his head and stared at his brother before hugging him. "Itachi-nii! I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry." A small smile came on to my face as I saw the two brothers embrace truthfully for the first time in years. Now he can open up to his brother, and tell him what's on his mind.