{~'~'CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT'~'~}

My paws skidded against the ground as I tugged myself away from the ropes that were wrapped around me.These humans think they can handle me? An old lady was standing in front of me with a stern face.

What had happened was, after I left Sasuke and his companion I went into the forest. Knowing the forest I had to pass through many villages in order to get back to Konoha. And when I passed through one village a sensory ninja had informed the village of my presence and they started coming after me. Which meant I had to go through the trouble of fighting them and going after their village since everyone had been involved. Now an old lady came out with her cane looking all business like.

"You have destroyed our village. So you will compensate by being ours." She spoke in a rasy voice. Who does this hag think she is. "You are the ones who tried to lay hands on me. The rumors have been going around by now. Foolish humans. It will take a thousands years before I team up with you." I growled through my teeth.

Half of the village had been burned down a couple minutes ago by default. "Take her down." She rose her hand as a signal. "Fire style. Grand fireball jutsu!" The ninja's surrounding her yelled, blowing fire onto the ropes as it rushed towards me. The fire encased me completely. They cheered thinking that they had won. How could they underestimate me so easily?

The ropes burned off while the fire was absorbed into my body. Now I'm glad I don't have to worry about that stupid flimsy thing. I stood up on my hind legs and towered over them. They backed away as far as they could, trying to avoid the incoming attack. I blew fire onto the entire village, every last building standing were burned to the ground in mere seconds.

Some of them escaped and tried to attack from behind me. My ears twitched, sensing swift movement over the grass. Spiked ice came out from behind me and took them out instantly. I landed on my forepaws and looked around.

That hag couldn't have died that easily. A growl escaped my throat when I sensed her above me. I quickly jumped out of the way before she could put a seal on me. Ninja's from another village, sealing ones, came to aid her. They looked around before turning their angry and determined faces towards me.

How long would this have to continue? How long would I have to take innocent lives to save mine?Simple. As much as I have to in order to prove my point. But looking around me, this many sealing ninjas...if they come at me all at once of course I wouldn't be able to make it. But I don't doubt my powers.

Just like I thought they came at me from all sides. But they can't see anything coming. I used my tails and swatted them away, making sure none of them touched my tails. I jumped into the air before they could come at me again. I floated on top of water that I summoned from a nearby lake.

But I didn't notice that the old hag had disappeared from my sight. I looked up to see her in the air above me. I tried to move out of the way but didn't make it. Both of her hands slammed onto my back as a seal quickly spread through my body. I felt my body go numb as I was sealed into her stomach. I felt the darkness start to consume me. This is the end of me. I chuckled darkly to myself. But not for long.