{~'~'CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE'~'~}

Just then someone knocked on the front door. To get away from the conversation I quickly got up from my seat and went to open the door. An ANBU was standing on the other side of the door. "Are you Yuna?" he asked me. "Yes, I am." I replied feeling happy to be saved. "The Hokage wishes to see you." with that sentence he left.

I turned towards Sasuke and saw him looking angry. I'm sure he did not figure out who I really was this soon? I mean, only the Hokage knows. Maybe I heard him wrong that time. Maybe it was a joke? But judging by the way his facial expression was now, I doubt he was not joking about the question. He looked at me and walked back into the house.

"We'll talk about this later." he said in a cold voice while walking into his room slamming the door shut. I just now thought that the duck he keeps has nestled into his brain and has occupied the thinking space. I closed the front door and made my way to the Hokage building.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When I finally got there I got greeted by the same lady. I signed the paper and made my way up. When I got to his door I knocked, and again went inside when I heard a faint "come in". "What is it this time gramps?" I asked him while strolling through the crowd of more ANBU members. I came in front of the Hokage and gave a slight bow. He nodded in return and handed me a necklace. I took it and studied it carefully. "That is a memory necklace." he informed me while I looked at it more closely, holding it in my hand. "It keeps the records of what it sees and hears. We kept this one in the classroom and I'll give the more individual ones later."

"So I should watch the memory of this?" I asked him while holding the gem to my eyes. "Yes, it will keep you a little updated about the members on your accompanying team." he tells me confirming my thoughts. "Take it with you, until then." he nodded his head while I put the necklace in my pocket. I bowed and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the forest and found a tranquil and safe place to sit and got comfy on the hard forest floor. The soft wind brushed my light purple hair and bangs out of my face. The moon was bright and it was bringing light to the dark forest. I took out the necklace and put my chakra into it. The necklace glowed and I was brought into the memory world.