{~'~'CHAPTER ONE'~'~}

??? POV

I was watching on the post on the outskirts of the village. The best thing about our village is that since its on a mountaintop, clouds cover us preventing the enemy of knowing our location. It has been a day since our ninjas were sent out to capture the ten tails. It was the strongest out of all the tailed beasts and harnessing its power would mean great things for us. If only we could seal it in one of our ninjas and make him a jinchuuriki, everyone would be terrified of us and we could probably control anyone.

It wasn't until I sensed something terrifying that I called all shinobi to attention and had them brace themselves for what was coming next. I had a chakra sensor shinobi right next to me. Giving me as many info on our opponent as possible. "I feel a very huge amount of chakra coming this way fast from the north" I heard him say. I had a gut feeling that the ninjas didn't succeed in capturing it, but maybe it was giving them a ride home or something for good sportsmanship.

I sighed before running a hand across my face. "Well can you tell me how far it is from here?" I asked him. "Not far from our barrier." He told me and I felt him tense. I could tell how scared he was just from the look on his face, but I payed no attention to it. I didn't think it was that big of a deal for a shinobi to be scared of the ten tails. I just thought it could have been taken down easily.

The next thing I knew... A gigantic wolf jumped through the clouds that surrounded the village. The villagers screamed and ran around trying to get away from the beast. As I looked closer I could tell it had white fur and light purple eyes that gleamed blood-lust, and ten tails swishing around it, anticipating to kill. I guess this is what we get for being greedy, even though I silently hoped it was giving our men a ride home.

"Run, get far away from here as you can!" I heard an elite ANBU yell to the horrified villagers. I turned around and heard a deafening roar. It was loud enough to make the screaming villages run to safety faster than they already were. With a tailed beast that size, nobody could hide anywhere since this village is the size of three of that wolf. "Fire!!" I heard someone close by say. I turned and saw my best friend. We go way back and as a jonin he is, he is the best strategy thinker I have ever known and graduated at the top of the class. He looked at me and we exchanged a small smile.

I looked at Jyuubi as an array of kunai with bomb tags on them flew past me straight at it. It roared and the kunais got deflected by the strong impact of the wind and flew straight back at us. We dodged them and they exploded on houses beneath us.It growled straight at us and formed a fire ball before firing it at us. We dodged it but not fast enough. Some of the men went down with their body burning up. I was going to help them but as soon as I stood up and looked at the them a tail came towards me and threw me across the village.

I managed to land on my feet. "Cloud tornado jutsu!" I yelled and a big twister surrounded by cloud swirls were flung at it. It somehow hit the beast but it came out unharmed an roared with rage. I did a couple more jutsu's but none of them made much damage. I got together with other shinobi and made a combination attack but it just enraged the beast more. Its paw came down on us and we dodged it as the house under us was crushed to pieces. It roared and ice daggers were created and they showered down onto the village. I heard many screams and Jyuubi walked straight towards the sound.

"Don't let it harm the villagers!!!" I yelled to other ANBU close by. They tried to use a big chain infused with cakra to stop it. It went around Jyuubi's neck and around its body, but the beast just grabbed it with its jaws and ripped the chain off of its body with no effort. Some ANBU were pulled along with the chain and were flung across the village to the other side. I felt a sharp pain to my side and noticed I had an ice dagger from earlier piercing my skin. I coughed up a lot of scarlet red blood and looked up just in time to see the tailed beast break the roof off of the hiding place the villagers used to hide from it. I heard them all screaming in terror. "No." My voice came out in a whisper so quite only a mouse could hear. The pain in my side was nothing compared to the scene I saw in front of me.

I tried to stand up but fell down due to dizziness and lost of blood. I could do nothing but watch as the beast reached in and grabbed the villagers and kill them. I was silently crying. I could do nothing to help them now. I was too late. Jyuubi then used its ten tails and crashed them down onto the village. Sweeping up the debris and possibly kill some remaining survivors. It then turned half the village into frozen ice and the other half was set on fire. Everyone was dead. Everything was dead. The beast turned to me.....

OROCHIMARU POV

I saw everything that happened in that village on the mountain. Jyuubi is indeed strong. What could I do if I had it here. I could use it for some of my purposes. I would give it anything it wished and in return I can have my wish granted. I started laughing. This was going to go well. Might as well start searching. "Kabuto!" I called. He came in and quickly bowed. "Yes lord Orochimaru." He said. "I will be back in a few days. I'm off to bring the ten tails." I told him and got ready. This will be exciting. I thought about how I will capture it but thought better. Before I even get a single word out that thing will already have me in its clutches suffocating me. I laughed sinisterly. Kabuto bowed as I left my study and went to find the most powerful of them all.