{~'~'CHAPTER FIFTEEN'~'~}

SASUKES POV

The night of the massacre.

That is what I found out after I opened my eyes to another memory. How can I tell? There were dead bodies littered along the streets. Blood were seeping down the wall. There were no lights on and the whole compound was eerily quiet. I never wanted to see this memory again. It haunted me days after the massacre. I had always tried to forget that memory, but it always comes back every time I think about "him"...Itachi.

I swore I would avenge my clan by killing him one day. No one can stop me from fulfilling my dream, and I won't let anyone interfere. I started running through the compound looking for the little 'me'. I ran around the corner I was familiar as to what was already happening. I stopped as i saw myself sitting in the ground crying and shaking in grief and fear. He asked Itachi why someone nice and caring as him would destroy his own clan. Itach then said the worst sentence in my life.

"I was testing my skills." Itachi replied as 'I' was staring at him with shock filled eyes. Itachi told 'me' to live in hatred and despair. Then he said for me to stand before him with the same eyes as him.......the Mangekyou Sharingan.

"I left a "gift" for you, you'll find it soon, and be a little grateful that I left it." Those were the last words Itach said as I fell unconcience and passed out. Another memory swirled into my vison.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I looked around as I saw that I was in a hospital room. Only the color white was filling into my view. I then heard a small grunting noise. I turned towards the sound and saw myself in a sitting position with bandages wrapped around my head and my arms. He got off of the bed and went out of the room. I followed him down the hall and as he came across two nurses talking he hid himself behind a cart. Since no one can see me since its a memory, I stood out in the open and listened to their conversation.

"The poor boy, I heard his whole clan was massacred." one of the nurses said. I clenched my fists tight. This is the part I never wanted to hear. "But on the bright side, one of them was alive." I looked up at them. I never heard this part of the conversation so i tuned in more. "Yes." the first nurse said. "She had lost a lot of blood and had many deep cuts we wondered if she was going to survive or not."

Wait! There was another survivor? I never heard of this! I looked at my little form and he seemed shocked as well. He came out from his hiding place and went up to the nurses. They stared at him for a second before they realized who he was and tried to usher him back to his room. "Who is the other survivor!?" he practically yelled at  them.

"U-u-umm... w-well... s-she's." the first nurse started stuttering at him while looking around frantically, hoping for a way to avoid the conversation. "Take me to her!" he asked them with pleading eyes. They both sighed, knowing they can't keep him away forever. I myself, had already thought of plans to sneak by, but I can simply walk anywhere, so I didn't need to break a sweat. I followed them as the nurses showed him the room and they stayed behind, not wanting to be rude.

He opened the door slowly...

Sorry 'bout this... really tired at the moment. will resume story soon. Vote & Comment. (^-^)^