{~'~'CHAPTER NINE'~'~}

I knocked on the door and heard a faint "come in." I opened the door and it revealed an old man with a hat that said fire on top of his head. He was wearing a robe that said third Hokage on the back. He was also smoking a pipe. I've never tried a pipe in my life so I wonder how it works? Does it relieve stress since that's what I've been dealing with most of the time.

HOKAGE (SARUTOBI) POV.

I heard a knock on the door and said "come in." The door opened and it revealed a beautiful girl in her teens. She had light/dark purple eyes with long light purple hair that went down to her waist, and she also wore a white dress that went down to her thighs. I would be guessing any boy would have been giving her googly eyes by now.

She walked into the room and closed the door behind her. She then came up to my desk and bowed her head. I bowed my head back at her. "So how may I help you?" I asked her. She looks kind of familiar to me and her chakra level is not normal. I know that much for sure. "May I have your permission to stay in this village for a while?" she asked. "What is your name?" she looked thoughtful for a second. "Yuna." she replied. "Any surname?" I asked. "No sir." I thought about who she really might be. There's no one out there who doesn't have a surname. She must have come from somewhere.

I opened my desk drawer and looked through some files. I found the file I was looking for and quickly flipped through its contents. My eyes landed on a certain page. A picture of a white furred wolf with purple eyes. I read through the report. It said that the wolf lives in peace in the woods unless provoked in any way. It attacks any villages that attempts to capture it and it also destroys the whole village in the process.

It also says that the beast takes a human form so it can live in peace normally. The description went as a girl with light purple hair with purple eyes and a white dress. I looked at Yuna and back at the file. "Are you the ten tails by any chance?" I asked her warily. "Why would you want to know?" she replied with an edge.

I looked at the file again. It warned not to anger it or else. Blank sentences came after that. I sighed before looking up at her. "You would have to make promises in order to stay in this village." I replied. "Yes, now what about it." she says as she looked me in the eye. "Well, I would need to keep you guar.." I was interrupted as she growled a warning. "You want to keep me guarded, for what." she says while taking a step closer. ANBU came into my office and stepped in front of me. She growled louder this time.

"Call them off, or else." she said while giving the ANBU members a hard glare. I could see them sweating from my angle. Or else. I wonder what the book meant about that. "I'll be fine, you can leave now." I told the ANBU. "But Lord Hokage." one of them said to me. "I won't be harmed, yet." they turned to look at me. They nodded their heads reluctantly and disappeared. Yuna looked back at me and growled slightly. "What were you saying?" she asked. "I won't keep you on guard then." I told her and I saw her muscles relax a bit.

        "I'll just have you be accompanied by a team of genin and a jonin so they would show you around and tell you the ups and downs of a shinobi. They won't be with you twenty-four seven" she looked thoughtful for a bit. "All right." she told me. "I'll just want you to promise me one thing though." I told her looking her dead in the eyes. "What is it?" she asked. "Make sure you don't destroy the village." I told her. "As long as no one gives me a reason to." she replied.

I called an ANBU member and asked him to go fetch one of the teams I thought would be best to entertain her in this visit. "I'll arrange who you will be staying with after they get here." I told her as she turned towards the window and looked outside at the village. After a few moments we heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said, and my favorite team walked in.

        I'll be updating more soon. Thanx for reading (^-^)