{~'~'CHAPTER FORTY-ONE'~'~}

"What happened to you Nagato?" I walked up to the red head with many cords and rods sticking out of him. That looks really painful to me and I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now. Even though he's still young his youth looked sucked out of him and his skin is clinging to his bones which was very noticeable from any angle. "Kisa-san." He lifted his head as a smile came to his lips. Konan stood next to him with a sad look on her face.

"Are you suffering?" I touched his face softly, relieving him of some of the pain. He relaxed into my touch. "You know I am. Staying locked up here for years isn't really a nice thing." I'm glad I was created for a sole purpose of granting wishes. My entire being made by a ball of chakra, comes in handy most of the time.

"Tell me your wish Nagato. I will make it happen....if I can." I stared into his eyes and he stared right back into mine. "I want Yahiko back." He wispered as a breeze flew in through the gap in the tree. My eyes widened slightly. "Bringing the dead back to life is the only thing I can't do. I can't break the bond of the natural way of life." I looked down at the floor, seeing it was better than looking at the man in front of me who was sad his best friend isn't coming back.

"I understand." He seemed dejected but there was nothing I could do to help, even though I wanted Yahiko back as well. "Thank you for coming visiting us Kisa, and thank you for saving us." Konan stepped up to me. She was referring to the time I saved them from the bandits and had Jiraiya take care of them since they were still kids.

I gave Konan a hug and she looked surprised at first but gave me a hug back. "It's was no biggie. I couldn't just leave you guys out there." Nagato looked on at our embrace but said nothing. "Do you want a hug too?" I looked over at him with a smile but he simply shook his head. "I would love to but as you can see my back is occupied."

I wouldn't mind if his back had rods sticking out of him just to hug him, but if I did hug him then I would hurt him more than he already is at the moment. "Would you like me to restore your body to new at least?" I changed the subject. He thought about it for a while before Konan joined in. "It would help you from suffering every time you use the paths."

"Then I guess you may." After I got his permission I quickly got to work with Konan helping me out. It was a very simple body restoration jutsu that required a lot of expensive medical supplies to work with. But luckily the Akatsuki had gotten all of that covered a few years ago when they assassinated a group leader and raided their laboratory. So it only took a few minutes to make the poultice and spread it on his body.

I sat down in front of him and started working my magic, and in less than an hour I saw progress. His skin started to stretch out as muscle took place where there was nothing. Then once I was done I stood up and looked at my work. He looks young and brand new. "How do you feel?" Nagato looked down at himself and smiled. "I feel way better, it doesn't hurt anymore."

I nodded before I looked at Konan just to see her crying in relief. She must have been really worried about him. "Thank you Kisa." Konan shook my hands really hard, but I didn't mind at all. "You're welcome." I bid them goodbye before heading back to Itachi's room.

Humans. They do anything for the one they care about even if it costs them their lives. But I guess that they're devoted enough for it. Maybe one day....I may have to lose my life in order to save Itachi when Sasuke comes to kill him. I know I also love him as much to sacrifice anything for him, even myself.