{~'~'CHAPTER SIXTEEN'~'~}

SASUKE POV

I saw the little me open the door slowly, and inside the room there was a girl reading a book while in a sitting position. Her back was comfortably resting on the head board. She had long black hair and beautiful purple eyes. I saw my little self run up to her as I leaned on the wall and put my arms across my chest.The girl lifted her head and looked towards us. "Sasuke." she said with a weak and raspy voice. I wondered how she survived the massacre without being killed by Itachi. Then I realized something.

Mini Flashback

"I left a "gift" for you, you'll find it soon, and be a little grateful that I left it."

End Mini FlashBack

Itachi left Yuna for me? But, how do I not remember any of this. I thought to myself as I looked at her. "Yuna-nee!!!" he cried as he ran into her arms and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go even if bandits came screaming and crashing though the window, yelling for medical supplies while running around in circles. "Sasuke, you're okay, i'm so glad." Yuna said as she hugged him back with the same force. They let go of each other and he looked her over.

"Are you okay now?" he asked her.

"I'm fi..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Sasu...."

"Are you really......really.....reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyy okay?"

"You're exaggerating Sasuke, I'm fine, really."

He looked considerate of her health for a second before turning towards us and asking one of the nurses.

"Can she go home n....."

"No." he was cut short by the nurse's quick answer.

"But...."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Food."

"What?"

He turned towards Yuna. "I'm hungry Yuna-nee!" he told her while giving everyone pleading eyes. She sighed and turned towards the nurses. "Can I leave with Sasuke to eat out for a bit?" she asked while giving them pleading eyes too. The nurses looked worried while they pondered over the idea of letting an injured person leave the hospital to "eat out".

"I'll be back real soon, I promise." The nurses looked into Yuna's pleading and honest purple eyes and they sighed. "I guess we have no choice." one of the nurses said to the other. "You'll have to sign a check out paper first okay." the other nurse said to Yuna. "Sure, I will." she said as one of the nurses went out of the room to get the slip.

"What do you want to eat Sasuke?" she asked him while he still held onto her. "I want ramen." he told her with a grin on his face. "Of course." Soon after the nurse came back with the slip and Yuna signed it and got off the bed. She took her clothes that was on the stool next to her bed, and went into the bathroom. She came out and took his hand into hers and held it while they walked out of the hospital. I pushed myself off of the wall and walked after them.

In a few minutes, we arrived at Ichiraku's and they sat on the stools. I leaned against another wall and this time stuck my hands into my pant pockets. "What can I get for you two?" the owner Teuchi asked them. "I'll have miso ramen." Yuna told him. "What do you want Sasuke?" she looked at him. "I'll have miso too."

"Okay then, two miso ramen coming right up." Teuchi said as he started making the ramen. After a few minutes the ramen came and they ate silently.' Sasuke' was eating the ramen happily, while Yuna looked thoughtful. After they finished the ramen she pulled out her wallet to pay but the manager stopped her. "But Teuchi-san..."

"No need to pay, its on the house today." he smiled at them. "Then thank you for the meal." Yuna told him gratefully. "Thank you for the meal." Sasuke said as well. "Thanks for comin'." Teuchi waved at them as we left. "Lets take a small walk Yuna-nee." Sasuke told her while pointing towards the training area. "Sure." she replied as she led the way to the training fields.

I kept a steady pace as I followed them. When we reached the training field, sound ninjas suddenly jumped out of the woods and ran towards us. They took our their kunais and shuriken and threw them at us. Since I was invisible I couldn't help them at all. I felt helpless as I watched the sound nin advance towards us.

"Run Sasuke." Yuna said as she pushed him towards the village. "I won't leave you, I don't want to lose you Yuna-nee." he cried out to her. "Sasuke go NOW!" she yelled as she pushed him further away from her and blocked an attack that was aimed at her heart. Sasuke watched helplessly thinking if he should help her or go get help. He thought the latter and started towards the village. But as he took a step he heard a yelp.

"Lets go now.... we got her and she won't get away this time." one of the sand nin said as the whole group started running off with Yuna tied up and half conscious. Sasuke and I ran after her. As we finally caught up to them I saw dead bodies laying around. Yuna was in the middle of it all.

She had blood splattered all over her body. Her purple eyes her glowing brightly and she growled at the remaining sound ninjas. In a split second before they ran away she jumped and landed in front of them. In another second she slit their throats open. Sasuke gasped next to me as I looked at her in shock. She turned her head slowly towards us while growling lowly.

As she figured out who he was her growling ceased. Her eyes softened and she began to walk towards us. "Sasuke.....I told you not to come." she said as she reached her hand out to him. "No....Yuna-nee....no." he backed away from her until his back came in contact to a tree trunk.

"I'm sorry Sasuke, but I have to do this for your sake." she lifted her hand to his face and the chakra around it glowed blue and black. "You should forget every memory with me, and I'll do the same with myself."

"No....nooooo!!" he cried out as he began to lose consciousness. My eyes opened wider. The scene in front of me started to get blurry, and I let sleep and exhaustion take over.

How was that? Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for the votes. It motivates me to keep on writing! >__<