{~'~'Filler #2'~'~}

KISA POV

I silently limped forward, trying not to put pressure on my back leg which had been grazed by a kunai during my battle with the rogue ninjas. It's been many decades since I've been on the run from being captured and used as a weapon. I have seen the world change, and along with it all the hate and rivalry that had built up between all of the countries. I will admit it was relatively hard to live everyday thinking I had another battle to fight. If only they would leave me alone there wouldn't be as much casualties on their side.

I reached a small spring tucked away inside of a cave. I looked around my surroundings to make sure no one was there before wading into the cool water. My reflection stared back at me with a tired expression. Turning myself into a human would save me so much trouble. I've also understood the extent of my powers so it shouldn't be too hard to attempt that right? I lapped up the water, cooling my dry throat and providing energy to my body. I lay down in a dark corner and closed my eyes. 'I guess I should at least attempt it before heading back out.' 

It didn't take long before the transformation was complete. I checked myself with the water to see if it turned out okay. I had waist length light purple hair, my skin was a milky color, and my eyes were purple as well. I checked my right leg to see that there was still a red line left, but the bleeding seemed to have mostly stopped. I leaned myself against the wall and closed my eyes to get in a peaceful sleep before facing the world in the morning.

------------------------

"Are you okay miss?" My eyes slowly opened as I heard a voice close by. There was a very handsome boy in front of me with Konoha's head protector and wore the uniform of the ANBU. He had black hair and onyx eyes that looked like they were about to suck me in. It was probably safe to assume that he was the only one here at the moment, but that still didn't mean I couldn't keep my guard up.

"Yes I am. Do you have a reason for being in this cave?" I asked him while standing up. Escaping would be easier when I'm not sitting. There's also one way in and one way out, so if he had backup I had to be ready. "I only needed a place to rest. I'm in the middle of a mission and my target seemed to be on his guard so I have to wait until he lowers it." When he spoke he also had a deep voice which I wasn't expecting. 

"I'm sorry to have bothered your sleep." He gave me a quick bow before leaving. I stood there dumbfounded and questioning my entire existence. I waited a few more minutes before realizing that nothing happened. Was it probably the fact that I was a human? Other people can't tell that I'm a tailed beast in this form? The boy also looked to be genuinely concerned about me and not faking like the other shinobi did. Those who lied through their teeth didn't end up going home that day.

My curiosity must have gotten the best of me because I walked out of the cave in search of him.