{~'~'CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO'~'~}

"I'm still your friend?" I stared at Sasuke in shock. "Even when I left you alone all those years and you heard what I truly am.....you still wish for me to be your friend?" I was feeling happy because no one has ever told me I'm their friend. I forced my tears back into my eyes before he spoke again.

"Of course. You're not just my friend, but also a part of my family. I can never hate you." He said with a sincere smile on his face. I'm increadibly happy that he's telling the truth and not hating me. He excepts me for who I am, and I'm regretting the fact that I still left him. I should of stayed with him, then he wouldn't have been lonely, even if he didn't remember me. But then I wouldn't remember myself as to why I was staying with a little boy I had no clue about.

"You won't detest me?" I asked him, making sure I'm not just hearing things. "Definately." He replied giving me a hug. I couldn't hug him back in this form so I simply settled with putting my tail on his back. We let go of each other and I glared hard at Orochimaru. He's going to wish he'd never thought about setting eyes on Sasuke. Cause now it's my duty to fully protect him since he's family.

"I won't let you get him." I growled at him as I stepped in front of Sasuke shielding him. Orochimaru laughed for a while before he smiled at me, licking his lips in anticipation.

"Lets start, shall we."

Sorry for the short update.