{~'~'CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN'~'~}

My right ear twitched and I slowly woke from my deep sleep when I heard faint sounds of a battle upstairs. I guess Sasuke is going full out with Orochimaru. Kabuto would be in his lab since I don't sense his chakra anywhere near the fight. I lay in the dark having nothing but my own thoughts to entertain me.

A few minutes later the sounds of battle faded and silence filled the empty room once again. 'Did he win? Did he lose? Is he dead or alive? I would vote for win and alive for Sasuke, and lose and dead for the pedo.'

Then right before my eyes the bars of the cell began to disappear. I reached out one of my tails and felt to see if what was happening was real. I felt nothing there...which means. 'I'm free! Two and a half years and finally I'm free!'  I walked through the spot where the bars had been and I've never felt any happier in my entire life.

First things first. Blow the entire basement up, again. But I really want to get rid of the entire hideout, but Sasuke is somewhere up there. Maybe I can blow this place up when he's a far distance away from here. I used ice to blast the ceiling off. I climed on the wall, using chakra and my nails for support, and reached the outside world in no time, since of course the first floor blew out too.

I took a look around at the beautiful scenery and sniffed the air to smell green everywhere. I walked to the closest body of water, which is only a few steps for me, and bent my head to lick the water. The coldness satisfied my thirst as I sat and relaxed in the sun. I heard feet shuffling behind me along with a familiar voice.

"Yuna-nee are you alright?" Sasuke asked as he walked into my line of vision along with a strange boy. This boy had white hair, purple eyes, and a toothly grin. "The ten tails? Nice Sasuke." He slung an arm around Sasuke's shoulder.

"I'm alright. What are you planning to do now Sasuke?" I asked while I shifted into my human form. I had thought most things about what I would do when I got out. First things first I need a boyfriend cause me being single is not working out. Even though its been like two hundred or so years I'm still a teenager feeling old. And I'm really craving some ramen. "I will form a team to help me out with some plans."

"What kind of plans?" Suigetsu asked looking me up and down with a smirk. I was about to kill him. "Suigetsu, stop looking at her like that. If you want a death wish then go ahead, and about the plans I will tell you that after the team is together. Yuna-nee, you can come if you want." He wasn't forcing me to go with him. I guess that's nice of him.

I handed him a necklace with a blue gem hanging on the string. "Use this whenever you need me. I'll be there as soon as I can." Sasuke held onto my hand for a moment before nodding and taking the necklace. "Is that kind of like a summoning instrument?" Suigetsu said from behind Sasuke, probably hiding since I was glaring at him the whole time.

"Yeah. But don't call me unless it's important." I told them before giving Sasuke a goodbye hug and started my walk back to Konoha. I felt their gaze on my back as I shifted into a wolf and ran into the forest. I sighed when I remembered something. 'I forgot to blow up the hideout.'

it's kind of a short chapter I know, but I'll make things interesting from the next chapter. ^_-