{~'~'CHAPTER FORTY-THREE'~'~}

"Well actually I have a few weeks ago." I guess misleading him is the best choice for now...hopefully. "He was at the karaoke house." I hope he doesn't know that there's no such thing as karaoke and I had just made that word up. "What?" Sasuke tilted his head in confusion. "Kara....oke?" Yes dear Sasuke. Believe in every word I say. >:)

"Yeah. And two weeks before that I saw him ice skating on the ocean with a snow nin. He is talanted. That snow nin." I also hope Sasuke doesn't know it hasn't snowed in months and winter is seven months away. "Bu-"

"Then a month ago I went to deliver a bag of envelopes and saw him with a plump belly. I thought he was pregnant or even ate something that was bigger than him....maybe pigs. Mmm bacon."

"But Yuna-ne-"

"It turned out he had a stash of dango hidden in a circular lether bag. I should have taken it as compensation for my heavy transportation." Sasuke and his team stared at me like I was crazy. Hey that's half the truth there. If they weren't people I knew I would have roasted them for dinner. "Then a few days before he was dancing at the night club. I believe it was eleventh-ish. Probably a few hours earlier."

"Yuna-nee. You aren't making any sense." Sasuke interrupted. "Are you sure it was him?"

"Yes Sasuke. My eyes haven't failed me yet!" I took out photos from my purse. (which I have secretly created just now) and showed then to him. "These look like Itachi-wannabes. This nose does not look like him." Suigetsu pointed at one specific pic that I (accidentally) forgot to fix. "Yes it is. These photos came from his stalking fangirls themselves. Costed me a fortune to have them take it for me." I felt accomplished as I watched them look at the real (fake) deal.

Itachi doesn't sing. He doesn't even dance. He doesn't go to night clubs or skate on the ocean. Only fake men do that. Or people who are interested in those things. Itachi is a calm person that doesn't like loud things and just wants to relax and read a good book or play shougi like Shika's dad taught us. "Well. I belive it looks about right." Karin (the girl who rubs herself all over my (brother in law) Sasuke) stuck to his arm while peering at him from the side. Disturbing fangils.

"So what do we do now Sasuke." Juugo (the nice animal lover/communicator) looked at him for further instructions. "We go search for him at these places." Sasuke looked at me. "Would you like to come Yuna-nee?"

"I'll pass. Have a lot more things to help out at Konoha. But lets have fun today since I haven't seen you in a while." After we ate fancy we bought lots of snacks and souvenirs for the road I guess. We hung out and ate some more before saying our goodbyes and parting our ways. I didn't forget to give Sasuke a goodbye hug before he left. Poured all my heart into it. The best part was that he was embarrassed about hugging me in public his face turned pink. But there's one thing I enjoy more is the fact that Karin's face had jealousy written all over it. It had made my day better.

I quickly bought some dango for Itachi before running back to the base. I found him laying face down on his bed so I decided not to disturb him and set the bag on his desk before walking out. I headed into the kitchen and rummaged around the fridge before fishing out the ingredients for cream stew. "What else do I need?"

I already have carrots, onions, potatoes, broccoli, butter, milk. What is missing here? I rummaged around my head for some hints before I snapped my fingers. Chicken is what I need, but there's none in the fridge. I opened the freezer and bingo. I banged it against the counter to see it was as hard as my own ice. I used my hand as a heater and used it to defrost the chicken before getting out a pot to start cooking.

While I was chopping the vegetables someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I looked behind me to see Itachi before feeling his lips on mine. Before it became heated I pulled my lips away from his and smiled. "How did you sleep?" I turned back to chopping when I felt his chin rest on top of my head. "Great. Thanks for the dango, by the way."

"You're welcome." He let go and sat in a nearby chair while watching me cook. After I made the finishing touches I tasted the soup with a spoon and made sure everything was tender before getting out two plates. "Dinner is served." I did a fancy twirl before setting the soup down in front of him. I waited until he took the first bite before joining him.

"This tastes good. You're cooking has gotten better over the years." I punched him in the arm. "For your information my cooking was great back then as well." He chuckled as I pouted while eating the soup. "But it's still delicious, our kids will love your cooking as well." I almost choked on the soup while turning beet red. Kids!?

He patted my back as I downed a glass of water he got for me. "Did that comment surprise you?" I set my glass down carefully on the table before turning to him. "Of course it did?! When will we have kids?!"

"Eventually. I know you can't resist me for too long." I took a deep breath before I can think of punching him again. What he said may be true but I'd like to wait until I know he won't die on me or anything like that. And that means telling Sasuke the truth.