{~'~'CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE'~'~}

My plan was almost finished. I was tearing her apart from the inside out, showing her her tragic past over and over and over and over. It's been only a couple days that felt like ongoing weeks and I already found her weakness, just shows not to mess with someone like me. I heard her loud screaming from inside my cell. I read through her memories, and it turned out she just wanted me as a weapon for her village.

To use my powers to take over what I love. The leaf village, where I was accepted, but I wasn't going down without a fight. It's only a little bit longer until freedom, now it only takes one last try. This time I showed it to her in a more vivid way like she was actually experiencing the pain. Her screams were louder by now, echoing throughout her entire body. The sound being music to my ears.

It's been like what....a few days when I finally found the key to her weakness. I had been laying in here, waiting patiently. It was actually easy work instead of figuring out a way to get out of Orochimaru's cell. Now is the time. I took over her mind and now controlled her body to my every whim.

-------------------------------

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I guess the old hag was at a meeting cause I now sat at the head of a long table, all eyes were on me. "Kazu-sama?" One of them asked me with worry etched across his face, along with the others seated around me. I guess she accidentally let out her scream into the real world.

"What is it?" I asked calmly. "When are we going to destroy the leaf village with that horrid beast." My eyes narrowed at him slightly. What did he just say? "Never. Just leave them be." I told him. "But.." I held my hand up for him to stop talking. "Don't start with me. We aren't going to do anything to that village. My orders are final."

They all looked at me like I was crazy. In their opinion, suddenly their leader doesn't want to destroy their target anymore. "Something is terrible wrong with our Kazu-sama. Why are you suddenly." In that moment the hag finally broke, her soul now completely out of her body. Now I am finally free. My body formed while the lady's fell lifeless behind me. "You....you are." One of them stuttered while his eyes widened.

"My name is Kisa. Not a horrid beast. You all brought that upon yourselves the second you started coming after me. Now." Kunai's were held to all of their throats by my clones. "When did you even form a hand sign?!" One of them gasped, the kunai grazing his skin slightly. "That's for me to know, and for you to never find out." I walked out the opened door, my clones slitting their throats open instantly ending their lives.

The remaining ninja's standing guard outside stared at me with scared eyes while I walked through them. They didn't dare try to lay a hand on me. I only walked a couple steps of freedom before I remembered Itachi wanted to speak with me and I never gave him a chance to explain his wish. My heart leaped at the idea of going to see him. The overjoy is kind of seeping out as I started skipping for who knows why. I might as well go visit him since the akatsuki's hideout is on the way back.