{~'~'CHAPTER TEN'~'~}

YUNA POV.

"Come in." the Hokage said. The door opened revealing what seems like the team who will accompany me in my visit. They were a group composed of four with their head protectors on their foreheads. My eyes widened slightly when I saw who it was. 'These kids'  Those two are the ones I saw at the lake. I could never forget the blonde kid with his whiskers and the Uchiha with the annoyed face.

"Hi gramps, I'm ready for another mission, believe it!" a blonde genin told the Hokage. My right eye twitched in annoyance. 'Can this kid be any louder.'  I thought as he yelled at the Hokage. "You'll get your mission in a second." he told the blonde. The Hokage turned towards me. "But before that, all of you will have to show her around the village." he gestured to me.

"Yuna, this is the team that will accompany you." the four people turned their heads towards me. "Hi, I'm Kakashi Hatake, the leader of this team." I assumed a jonin said to me. He had white gravity defying hair with a mask covering most of his face, he wore his head protector on his head with a small part covering his left eye from view. He also wore a green vest with the front zipped up. I turned my head towards the other three.

"Hi, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to be Hokage one day, believe it!" the boy named Naruto said to me. He had yellow hair and blue eyes. He wore his head protector on his head. He also wore an orange jumpsuit which fitted him perfectly. He somehow had a vibe that screamed at me that he's a hyperactive knuckle headed ninja.

"Its nice to meet you, I'm Sakura Haruno." a girl next to Naruto said. She had pink hair and green eyes. Her head protector was on her head and she wore a red ninja dress. I could tell she was in love with the boy next to her and he wasn't because of her taking side glances at him and he was ignoring her. 'Must be a fan girl'  I thought. I turned my attention to the other boy now.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha." the boy said with a cold tone of voice. I was starting to like this boy. He had black gravity defying hair with onyx eyes. He wore a blue shirt with white khaki shorts. He had his hands in his pockets too. His hair somewhat looks like a duck's butt. I could tell why the girl liked him now. She liked him for his looks.

"I'm Yuna." I told them. "Well, since we have the introductions down, lets see who you're staying with now." the Hokage said looking over the team. "I'm going out of town with pervy sage over the weekend." Naruto said. "I don't have any more rooms at my house." Sakura said. "I'm out of the question." Kakashi said. The Hokage nodded. They all turned their attention to Sasuke. He looked thoughtful for a second. "I have a spare room in my house." he told them.

"What do you say Yuna?" the Hokage looked at me. "I guess its fine." I told him. "Okay then, you are all dismissed." the Hokage told us. We left the room and I closed the door behind us. "Lets all go for ramen!" Naruto said. "Sure." they said in unison. They all looked at me. "Are you coming?" Naruto asked me.

"What is ramen?" I asked them. Don't judge me. I've never seen or heard of this "ramen" before in my life. They gasped at me. "You never had ramen?!?" Naruto said shocked. "Never" I told them with a straight face. "Come on then, lets go!" he said as the team went to the exit. 'I wonder what surprises will be coming at me.'  I thought as Naruto pulled on my hand. My stay here is going to be more amusing than ever.

        Please vote and comment! ^-^