{~'~'CHAPTER NINETEEN'~'~}

SASUKE POV

"Do you want to spar with Sasuke?" Kakashi asked Yuna, suddenly interrupting our staring contest. "Sure." she replied while getting into a fighting position. I did as well. "Come at me with your best shot, ducky." she taunted me as I gave her an 'you'll pay for that.'  look. Kakashi was ready to give the signal.

"Ready.........

..

..

..

..

...........

....................

...............................

...........................................

..............................................................

I was standing there in my fighting stance............waiting. I looked over at Yuna and she had the same expression that I had. Confusion. We were both thinking 'Where the heck is Kakashi?!'

Let me fill you in on what happened.

Mini Flashback

Kakashi was ready to give the signal. We'll skip this part okay?

"Ready.........

..

..

..

..

--------------------Poof----------------------

..

...................

............................

........................................

...............................................

.........................................................

END  MINI FLASHBACK

That is what happened while we waited. Kakashi disappeared on us. Leaving me and Yuna to stand here...........waiting...........waiting.................and waiting. Yuna got out of her fighting stance the same time I did. She stretched our her arms and walked towards one of the trees that was surrounding the training area. She sat down and leaned her back against the tree. She closed her eyes and sighed.

I was wondering if I should go over or not. There was a barrage of questions I wanted to ask her. Mostly in the case of... what happened to you that night?...and... was the dream a memory?...if so, why did you erase it?...and most of all.....why did you leave me all alone? There were so many more, questions after questions after questions. I wanted to ask her of her whereabouts, or if she recovered her memory of me as well. I shook my head. I wondered if this was the right time to ask her. We are alone. Right?

I walked over to her and sat down a mew inches away from her. Think Sasuke think! She's right there, just say something....anything! 'How's the weather goin'? Yeah...I could use that but I could see the weather from right here so... no point is askin'. I'll straight out ask. I turned my head towards her and my face came in contact with....a bunch of colorful...........girly.............envelopes.

That's right you heard me. A bunch of colorful, girly envelopes came crashing into my face as soon as I was about to ask. I grabbed the envelopes and dropped them onto the ground. Scratch that. I literally threw them onto the ground so I could glare at Yuna. She seemed unbothered by my constant glaring. It seemed like she got used to it by now....unless....I don't know anything else than that.

"What was that for?" I asked her with a stoic face and a monotone voice. Bonus. She looked over at me. "Those were from your fan girls." she replied while gesturing towards the letters scattered on the forest floor. "Fan girls?" I asked her. "Yes, your pack of rabid fan girls came swarming towards me this morning and dumped a whole bunch of letters on top of me and ran off. I would of so taken care of them sooner or later, but the village needs even the tiniest help possible in case of trouble, so I did them a favor by letting them live." she then made a hand sign and a whole bunch of sacks covered half of the training ground. "Is that.." I started but she cut me off mid-sentence. "That is the rest of the fan mail I had to deliver specifically to the dreamy, handsome, cuddly, cookie bear, delicious, tasty..."

"Whoa! Hold it!" I stopped her before she kept on going. "Where did you get those details of me from?" I asked her while glaring at the orange envelope she held. "From the envelope, where else." she said in a matter of fact voice. She tossed the envelope to me and I took it while staring at it in disgust.

"Why the face Sasuke?" she asked me while I held the envelope my the very end, keeping it as far away from me as possible. "If you think that's disgusting, wait until you read this one." she waved another envelope in her hand. This time it was pink though, which means more girlish.

I looked at the envelope I had in my hand and took out the letter. I skimmed through its contents as my face turned blue and I dropped the letter. I ran into the bushes and puked. That letter was too much for me to handle. The girlish contents. I shivered as I walked back to where Yuna was sitting. She tossed me the pink envelope next.

"I shouldn't read this one, if you said that the contents were worse than this one." I told her as I sat down a few feet away from her. "Just read it. I won't guarantee you'll like it infinity percent." she grinned evilly at me. I took the letter and read over it as quickly as I could. Even though I just took a peek at it, I saw too many ------- words. Too many! Everything was written in such a vivid description. My face started turning a dark shade of cherry read as my heart pounded loudly in my chest. My eyes burned a lot. Too much info to handle! Who was this fangirl! Who gave her ideas like this!?

I threw all of the letters into the middle of the training grounds. I scooted as far away from them as possible and formed some seals with my hands very quickly. "Katon: Gokakyuu no Jutsu!" (fire style grand fireball jutsu) I fired a gigantic fireball at the letters and they strted burning up into tiny little pieces until they disappeared with no trace of them left behind.

"Suiton: Koori no Mahou." (water style ice magic) Yuna breathed ice out and the fire started going down. After the fire had disappeared, there was a big burn mark left on the middle of the clearing. She formed some more hand signs. The grass started sprouting from beneath the ashes and the training ground looked the same before I burned half of it. I went towards Yuna as she finished her reviving of plants. "Never let me read ANY of those again." I told her as she smiled deviously. "Of course....Sasuke." she replied.

I knew she was lying. She definitely was going to get me to read another one and I'll have to take my disgusted anger out on someone, and she might be the first of my list, after Naruto, and maybe after Sakura. "Come on, lets get out of here." I told her as I started walking back towards the village. "What do you want for lunch?"

"Anything but ramen." she replied while falling in step next to me.

I am so angry. I was halfway done with this thing and the internet stopped working for a second. after the computer fixed the problem it ERASED all of my writing. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! I can not fully take out my anger on anything right now so yeah. Good thing I remembered most of what I wrote. Good to have fan-fic memory. Thanx for reading this crappy part.            Vote/Fan/Comment          Thank those who support me!!! (^-^)