{~'~'CHAPTER SIX'~'~}

I opened the door revealing the inside as a simple white room and it was pretty big for being underground. I walked right in and saw a king sized bed in the left corner of the room. Made my day better. The bed had blood red sheets on them and the color matched the black bed wood perfectly. There was a big black dresser in the other corner of the room and a black nightstand was a few inches away from the bed.

I turned to my right and saw a door. I walked towards it and opening the door it appeared to be a bathroom. A very long sink and mirror was on the left side of the bathroom. I walked further inside and turned a small corner and I saw a big circular bath tub. I was thrilled to have a place to finally wash my smelly body. There was soap and everything a person needed to stay clean.

"What do you think?" Orochimaru said still standing in the doorway. I inspected every inch of the bathroom before making my conclusion and turning to him. "Its fine." I told him. By all means everything looked okay. I wondered if he made this room and reserved it for me. He could of, seeing he said something about finally finding me. he must have expected me to say yes. Meaning how long did he plan this? I finished everything I had to do and turned to him saying a slight "Thanks."

He nodded and said, "As long as you like it." Orochimaru left the room, leaving the door open and I stared after him wondering why he didn't close it behind him. Even though I'm a wolf I'm still a woman. And woman need privacy. I sat down on the edge of the bed and waited to see if he would come back since he left it open probably purposely.

He came back a couple of minutes later carrying buckets of color things. I don't even know what it is. I stared at the buckets and he got what I was trying to say. "They are paint." he explained. "Oh." I replied back. I never knew what this "paint" was because I had never and I mean NEVER, seen one in my life before and wondered what it does.

"If you want to paint the room a different color I will send one of my subordinates to help you paint the room as you wish." I nodded. By room does he mean paint everything in the room? From walls to floors? I still didn't know how I was supposed to use paint anyway. As long as someone helps me with this weird "paint", I'll just have to wait.

"I could send you to a village with one of my subordinates and he can show you around and tell you what everything is." He told me when he saw I was just staring at it in wonder.  A person...showing me...what everything is? I'm somehow letting my wolf like curiosity get the better of me and I wanted to see with my eyes how real people live their lives and if they are just plain mean people or not.

"Fine, I guess I'll see how this goes." I told him. He smiled a little. I by little I mean you barely even notice it. I had to squint my eyes to see it, it was that small of a smile. "I'll let him know and you can be on your way after I introduce him to you." He explained in detail. "Where are we going?" I asked him, and he replied....."Konoha."