{~'~'CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE'~'~}

I fired a massive tailed beast bomb upwards. It blew the roof off and exploded the entire base...just the first floor...but the undergrounds were still there, dang it. As soon as the bright light hit my face, images flashed through my head. I guess the seal is being undone for some reason. I didn't even know looking at the sunlight after staying underground could break the jutsu. I should probably make a mental note of this for future reference. I used my powerful hind legs and jumped to the surface where I landed and made that specific area shake from the impact.

More memories flashed by. I was tired and starving,and had suddenly wounded up in the Uchiha compound. I wondered how I ever got through the village gates without being noticed. It was dark, so I guess that was the reason. But was it a coincidence when I wounded up living with the Uchihas? The main branch, the leader, Fugaku, had taken me in because of my awful condition and I looked miserable, and had told I could stay there away from all those hunting me, if I could promise one thing.

That one thing was that I would live by the Uchiha clan's rules, and take care of their son Sasuke if Itachi was too busy with missions to help play and train him. I remember that I gladly took up on the offer because I would rather have a roof over my head than out in the woods where the men to tried to capture me were still lurking.

Since Itachi was on missions mostly everyday as an ANBU, I hung out with Sasuke. Everyday had gone by quickly, and I started feeling attached to them. Everyone in the clan took a liking to me, and I started liking them back. There were all nice to me. They never once thought of sealing me inside them or using me as a weapon.

I was happy for their act of kindness towards me. I was finally happy where I was at. I always felt myself losing my tough emotions, and starting having actual fun. I was actually laughing with them. I would join Fugaku when he took me to a clan meeting. I would always help Mikoto with the cooking and house chores.

I would help Itachi practice his jutsus to perfect them. I would do anything the clan asked, since I had a lot of free time while everyone was at work. I attended Sasuke's ceremony to his enrollment into the ninja academy when Fugaku couldn't come. I remember his happy face.

Even one time, I remember he was trying to make something, and it exploded the kitchen. It was cute, I could of never been mad at him, even if I got hurt myself protecting him. Itachi had tended my wounds talking to me about something I couldn't quite remember.

But Itachi. He always looked out for me, and I started growing feelings of him. Feelings I couldn't express since I never experienced it before. I had asked him what it was, the butterfly in my stomach whenever I was near him. I looked amused by what I was trying to explain and eventually told me that feeling is 'like'. I was confused but it kind of made sense, but when he told me he liked me back I did a happy dance inside. Then we started going out and I hung out with him more than the other family members, but I always brought Sasuke on our date since he wouldn't let go of my dress. I lived a blessed life at that moment.

Then the massacre happened. Itachi had hurt the clan and gave me some massive wounds before I passed out....he never killed me. I remember fighting back, but I didn't want to hurt him, and that caused my downfall, I guess. But I remember that before I passed out I saw a single tear roll down his cheek, probably regretting he hurt me. I woke up in a hospital room and the nurses tended to me while I slowly recovered.

Sasuke was happy that I was alive. I remember going out for ramen, going to the training grounds, and killing some sound nin. Sasuke saw me and I had to erase his memories, and mine as well. I wanted him to forget about me because he looked afraid, but now I feel guilty that I left him all alone with no one to be by him. I'm a horrible friend.

I felt a breeze ruffle my fur and break my thoughts. I sighed. I have to apologize to him because I had doubted him. I took off in the direction to Konoha. The tiny trees flew by and the ground shook roughly as I ran. The Chunin exams must have already started. I sniffed the air, and that hateful smell came into my snout. Orochimaru. That pedophile wants to get his hands all over Sasuke, and I'll do my best to prevent it.

I scurted around the village until I got the point I wanted to be at. I transformed into my small wolf form and jumped over the fence Kakashi pointed out while I gave him an unconscious Naruto. I ran through the thick trees before deciding it would be best to jump from tree to tree, than to run through dead bodies.

I smelled them a few feet away and jumped into the tree Sasuke was in just in time to see Naruto's body falling. Sakura reacted quick and threw a kunai, precicely hitting the back of Naruto's jumpsuit collar, pinning him to a tree to stop his falling process. Orohimaru threw his snakes towards Sasuke. That was the moment. "Yuna?" He looked surprised as I blocked Orochimaru's attacks with a barrier. "Are you alright Sasuke?" I waved my tail at him while dissolving the protection barrier. "Yeah." He stared at me for a second. "Yu-"

"Sasuke, I'm sorry I left you alone all those years, I just didn't want you to hate me." I looked down while stopping him midsentence. I'm kind of happy I regained my sealed emotions, but I didn't know I could be depressed. "But you killed those sound nin because they attacked you and tried to take you away, I would never hate you over that." He replied with a small smile.

"Its not that Sasuke." I looked him dead in his eyes. "What is it then?" He asked in worry. "I thought you would hate me... when you found out I'm not human." I let out a sigh. I guess that was it then. "What do you mean?" He looked at me in confusion. He already knows from the book he showed me.

"She means what she means, Sasuke-kun." Orochimaru spoke. And now I noticed he's dressed as a woman. It creeps me out now. "What do you know!?" Sasuke glared at him. "She.. Is the one I have been looking for, then ten-tailed wolf demon, in terms, she is simply a tailed beast, made to be a weapon used to take over the shinobi world. Not a human that can stay along your side forever." He stated in a 'matter of fact' tone. Sasuke looked at me, then back at Orochimaru. "What about it?" Sasuke spoke. "She's still my friend." I felt tears coming.