{~'~'CHAPTER TWO'~'~}

YUNA (KISA) POV

I walked through the forest in the middle of the night, enjoying the soft breeze and the gleaming moonlight, my long light purple hair gleaming in the moonlight and my dress flowing in the wind. I had just about finished my so called revenge. It was just another power hungry village that wanted to use me. "Those fools just had to mess with me."  I thought to myself. I was going to wipe out the entire village anyway as compensation for attacking me.

I kept on walking for a couple more good hours until I felt a sudden presence following me. Even though I looked out of the corner of my eyes I saw nothing....just nothing. I simply felt like ignoring it so I kept on walking. A couple minutes later there was the same presence again. "Does this person want to die?"  I heard a hissing noise. Too close for my comfort. As I thought of many ways to scare the person off and spare their life just because I was already satisfied, a snake came out of the bushes.

It opened its venomous mouth ready to bite, but I just used my claws and slashed its throat, killing it instantly. The lifeless body dropped to the ground and I smelled another scent on it as well. I picked up the snake and sniffed it. I smelled the person whose presence I felt earlier. It's easy as a wolf to detect scents as long as the smell was coming to me by the wind.

"Come out and show yourself, I can smell you from here you know." I said to whoever was hiding and as I felt it come closer I saw a shadow outlining the person's features. It took all of my power to hold myself from just killing the person and getting along with my life."I have been searching for you...and now I've found you." A voice hissed from the shadows. Since I've lived a loooong life and of course still living. I could tell who the voice belonged to and I was not so happy about it.