{~'~'CHAPTER THREE'~'~}

I tensed as he threw the cube at me. It opened up and encased itself firmly around me. I felt like I was in a box. "No duh." I thought to myself. Of course I was in a stinking box what else does it look like an octagon? I mentally face palmed myself. I was apparently trapped inside a box that was made by chakra. The man's sinister chakra was making me feel sick, but I have as much blood on my hand as he does so I can't complain much about it.

It also smelled awful in here like he used it to kill people with because it has the stench of death all over it. I would have just use my powers and get out of here with no sweat broken, but I wanted to see how this will go since there's not much excitement in my life. Not considering this is exciting though.

I just stood there.....in the box.....he was staring at me...... I was staring at him.......he started laughing......I glared at him. Who wouldn't? He's acting like a maniac. I knew what kind of person he would be but I feel grossed out now that I'm with him in person. His voice is rusty and sounds just like this body would not be lasting longer. He stopped his laughter an turned to me.

"I knew I could find you so quickly, but I didn't expect you to get caught by a box of my chakra. I had thought you would resist in some sort." He hissed at me while staring right into my eyes with a small smirk on his face. If you can consider what's on his face a smirk. Those eyes I despised and hated. Most of all his scent was too much and his aura felt ...too dark and sinister...just the way I liked it, but I still hated him....no reason...just hated him.

"Orochimaru." I growled at him.

Forgive me if its short, but I couldn't do anymore today.