{~'~'THE WOLF DEMON'~'~}

Disclaimer! I do not own naruto. I only own my made up characters. All rights go to Kishimoto Masashi.

This is my first book so please go easy on me.

I'm editing the names at the moment. And rewriting some parts to the story.

Her real name is Kisa (She is the wolf on the cover)

And her human name is Yuna (Her pic is the human on the cover)

They are both the same being.

-----------------------------

I walked through the forest. The green leaves rustling as I walk through them. I am a bijuu (a tailed beast).

I am currently in my human form. I have long light purple hair that goes down to my thighs. I have light dark blue eyes, and I am wearing a white dress that goes down to my knees.

I belong to no village, no jinchuriki, no one. I am a free bijuu that can do what ever I want anytime I want.

I have a family. All the other tailed beasts are considered as my family, I just can't believe they all were trapped inside a measly shinobi.

I knew we were all strong, but I didn't know that the others somehow had to use their pride and stay in battle....and they got caught.

While I on the other hand used my smartness to transform into a shinobi (as much as the idea disgusted me) and went on with life.

Please vote and comment! I have made a new naruto fanfic called "THE DEADLY BEAUTY (SASUKE LOVE STORY) if you like those please check it out!!! (>.<)