{~'~'CHAPTER THIRTY'~'~}

I ran through the woods towards Orochimaru's hideout. Sasuke's earlier words still startled me though...."I want your memories to return....." I re-quoted to myself. I know I want my memories to return as well. I'm stressing over it so much I think I feel my fur itching to come off in big clumps. I know what jutsu I casted...but, I can't undo it. The memories have to just return naturally.

I walked into the hideout and went straight into Orochimaru's room, without knocking of course. Four other guests I don't recognize stood before me and bowed when they noticed I came in. I stared, wondering what the heck was with them, but I did notice their respect for me, so I just nodded in return. "Yuna." Orochimaru rasped. "This is the sound four that will accompany me to Konoha's destruction."

I only walked up to him and Kabuto stepped in front of me, making sure I didn't harm anybody this time. And by anybody he should be protecting himself from me. I saw the bite wound was still there, healed in the wrong way. "Kabuto. Let her speak." Orochimaru used one of his snakes to push Kabuto out of the way. "Did you agree to help us out?"

"No. I'll not take part in Konoha's destruction." I told him. "I see." was his reply. He picked up a scroll near his bed and threw it at me. I looked through its contents rapidly. "The Hokage is your target, huh." I huffed. Orochimaru wanted Sarutobi out of the way. "How are you going to get in?"

"Correct, but you see." he held up a big blue and white hat. "I already took care of that." That hat is one I've seen so many times in the past when I went to visit Sunagakure. "The Kazekage's hat." I confirmed with my eyes, scanning every detail to see it wasn't fake, not at all.

"Yes my child." he hissed, putting the hat on his head. "The Kazekage is dead. I will take his place and go to the Chunin exams. Once I see Sasuke and his abilities, that's when I'll strike."

"Can't you give up on Sasuke already." I tightened my fists, my nails digging deep into my skin and creating a tiny blood flow. "Not a chance, after I failed with Itachi, I can't leave out the only remaining Uchiha, can I?" he inquired. My heart struck a chord when I heard Itachi's name. What is this feeling? I shook it off and sighed.

Since he wouldn't give me a satisfying answer, I turned towards the four sound nin. "That is Sakon, Jirobo, Tayuya, and Kidomaru." he pointed towards each of them as he called out their names. All of them stepped forward when their name was called, letting me see who was who. Sakon had white hair, and he seemed to have another head on the back of his neck. Jirobo looked like this big tough guy of the group. Tayuya had red hair and was holding onto a flute at her side. Kidomaru had six arms that looked like they belonged on a spider.

"Get her." Orochimaru suddenly commanded. I was suddenly held up and was layed onto Jirobo's shoulder. Kidomaru tied my hands up with spider weds? I kind of knew something was weird about him. Then the sound four carried me further underground and into a bigger room. A room that was so deep and wide that even I would fit in there in my original state. They threw me in and I landed on my feet even though I have no cat blood in me.

Needles suddenly poked into my skin and I felt my beast form overtaking as I pulled the needles out. I sniffed at the contents and noticed that this smelled like the one Kabuto was trying to force my to have, but it's different since he can't get me to shift in a room that small.

The room shook as I felt my body become bigger, more furrier, more angrier, unstoppable power flowing through my wolf gifted demon veins. I lifted my face up as I growled menacingly at them. My purple eyes glowed threateningly as I glared at them with pure hatred. So this was what they were up to. Stopping me from interfering with their plans. They have a surprise in store for them if they think they can keep me in here.

Chakra chains came out of the walls and they wrapped all around my arms and legs. Some of them wrapped around my neck. The others were already binding around my tails. I tried to pull them off but they seemed unusual for just ordinary chakra chains, unless... "They're custom made tailed beast chakra chains, my dear." Orochimaru smiled evilly at my struggling form.

"This was not  part of our deal." I told him. "Which part of the deal is this included?" he asked. He used his chakra to make the chains tighten around my body. "You said I am allowed freedom unless you called for me." I brought back our earlier conversation before I joined him. "Yes dear, but I do need you here until I finish my task so you wouldn't get in the way. Which I know you would do anything to protect that boy." he told me while closing the doors. I roared out in fury and betrayal. They can't keep me in forever. I stood still thinking of a solution.

----------------------------------------------------

I haven't noticed how many hours I was stuck in here when I finally came up with a idea. I feel like an idiot for all eternity. The only way to get rid of chakra, was with chakra. I feel slower than an idiot. I used my chakra to make the air around me cold until the chains started to freeze. After that step was done, next up was to break it.

I formed basic chakra spikes at the base of every chain. I made them turn rapidly as its speed increased, ready to fire. When I finally fired them, they sliced through the chains easily. Next up was a way out. Orochimaru wouldn't mind if I blew up his hideout just once, right? A sinister smile crept onto my lips.