{~'~'CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT'~'~}

Kabuto was about to stab me with the needle, not like those girly tender shots. He was literally holding the container like he was going to stab me. That's it...I'm about to go mad. I shifted into a smaller version of myself and bit down on his arm as hard as I could. He yelled as I let go and escaped from his grasp.

I stood on all fours as I growled, threatening him to try again, my tails swishing angrily behind me. "I thought you would cooperate." Orochimaru snickered. Kabuto used his healing jutsu to heal the painful bite marks, but it's not just a normal bite mark so he's going to take a while.

"Why would I do that when he tried to stab me with something I wasn't familiar with?" I growled at him while he just sat comfortably on his bed like he doesn't have a care in the world.

"You are too wary. I was going to give you some of my powers-"

"Who do you take me for? Am I not powerful enough for your expectations."

"You're not as powerful as me."

"Of course I am. I can't be weak enough to get that thing you give out for FREE."

"So you noticed."

"The curse mark. You were going to give me one as well, judging by what he was going to do."

"You're not as dumb as the others."

"You haven't-"

"Of course not. They all blew up my hideout before I got a word with them."

"I bet you were forcing them."

Orochimaru sighed as he lay back down. I just noticed an IV going into his arm. I shivered slightly at the horrible sight. Kabuto came close to me but I bared my sharp fangs at him. He got the message and backed away.

"There is just one person I'm interested in having. You already should know."

"..." I quickly shifted back into my human form and glared at him. "You're going to help me place the curse on him at the Chunin exams. In other words...trick him while luring him into my trap...that's when I'll strike."

"What do you mean I have to trick him? I don't have a grudge against him so there's no reason for me to get involved!" I yelled at Orochimaru with my fists clenched tightly. Kabuto walked over to him while keeping an eye out on me. He gave Orochimaru his pills with water and took the IV out. Orochimaru gulped down his medicine and turned back to me.

I crossed my arms over my chest. He stared at me as I glared until I thought his head was going to explode into a billion pieces, but it didn't. He didn't seem fazed at all by my intense glaring. "It has to be done.... or I'll hurt your precious "friends." he replied while he tried to lick my face with his extremely long tongue.

I grabbed a kunai, ready to slice the thing. He put his tongue back into his mouth and smirked.

"..."

"I guess you're willing to help out?" he asked.

"Not a chance."

"I see you've made your choice, so you really don't consider them your friends?"

"I have a slight feeling, but it feels like no memory is coming back anytime soon."

"You can leave...but be warned...I will  be there."

"Then I'll be waiting." I walked out of the room and started my long trip back to the village. Hm. I still feel like I have a close tie to that village. I feel like there is something worth protecting, but what? What is so important to me that I have to protect. My family. All of them are scattered all over this cursed shinobi world, trapped inside those ninjas who call themselves Jinchuriki.

At least I have one family member that is close to me.... My thoughts started to wonder to something else more important at the moment. I sighed at the thought. Now I'll have to deal with Sasuke when I get back.

Done! Hope it is a good chapter. I appreciate all the lovely comments from all my NARUTARD fans!!!!! Have a nice day!