{~'~'CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR'~'~}

Orochimaru bit into his neck. As Orochimaru's head retracted back to his body, I saw the three commas of the curse mark forming on Sasuke's neck. "No!" I yelled out desparate to get out of these chains. "Orochimaru how dare you!" I growled angrily as he came near me with a sick smile on his face.

He can't keep me here forever. I made it out last time, but this time the chains seemed to be more held in place. He crouched down in front of me and used his chakra to pull the chains binding me to the branch tighter.

"He will come to me, Yuna. He will seek me for power. To get revenge on his brother, he must come to me to gain that power. Then, his body will finally be mine." He smirked while gliding his tongue towards me. Eww. Pedophile much?

I growled as I managed to free one of my tails and slammed him into a couple of trees. Made my day better. I'm glad he didn't touch me. I shivered at the thought. I shifted into my human form and slipped out of the chains as soon as its hold weakened, and I saw Orochimaru stumble towards me again.

"The next time I catch you....you will be underground stuck in my chakra cage, and you will never be able to come out unless I am dead. Which won't be happening anytime soon." He then disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving me to go up into the branch Sasuke and Sakura were on.

I landed to see Sasuke completely passed out while Sakura hugged him tightly holding his hand in hers. I jumped to the tree Naruto was pinned against and gently held him as I put him down next to the others.

"We must move them away from here, and into shelter until they gain conciousness." I told her as she looked up at me with teary eyes and nodded. After a couple of hours, Sakura and I found a hollow in a tree that could be used for what we wanted. We layed down our teammates and talked in hushed tones about what we were going to do next.

"I'm not in the exams though Sakura." I told her as she looked at me with pleading eyes, begging me to stay with her until they awakened. "But Yuna-san. I can't protect them while I'm away fetching water to replace their towels with new cold ones." I sighed at her. This girl.... I stared at her with a blank face while she stared at me with determination.

"Fine. But, I'm leaving once they wake up." She cheered as I gave into her. After that, I helped her tend to their wounds and disinfect any places that might have been poisoned. Mostly naruto, since I think he was in a snake. Cause he smelled like one.

The skies were getting a bit brighter from the sun slowly rising into the sky. Well. Best hope that nothing would go wrong.......oh how I wished to have taken those words back. "Sakura." I alerted her as she came up beside me. "We got company."