{~'~'CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN'~'~}

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE!! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO UPDATE SO BAD BUT WHO KNEW JUNIOR YEAR WOULD BE SO DEMANDING!! PROJECTS AND COLLEGES COMING TO OUR SCHOOL I MEAN ITS PRETTY HECTIC RIGHT NOW. BUT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY WORK DONE EARLY SO I CAN UPDATE SOME BOOKS FOR YOU GUYS. :)

WITHOUT ADEU ONTO THE STORY (HOPE IT DOESN'T SUCK THIS TIME)

KISA (YUNA) POV

My paws pounded the ground as I fled from the rogue ninjas, leading them away from the hideout before they noticed the unusual. Let alone to say I am the bait for them. You could literally see how starved they were and I guess they already put 'wolf meat' down for dinner.

I heard them come closer and slowed down a bit just to let them catch up before following a curve down the hill. They scrambled down the steep slope as I trotted away looking as happy go lucky as I could be before by body tensed suddenly.

A low growl emitted from my throat as the fur on my neck rose. The rogue ninja's caught up to me but they also stopped to look at their surroundings. My body moved before it could think, jumping out of the way as a kunai flew where my head was a second ago. The rogues were already scrambling back up the hill, some of them already splayed across the ground with kunai's imbedded in them.

That's strange. "Hi there wolfy. Tobi is a good boy!!" My head quickly snapped up as a person came out of the woods. So that's him. Uchiha Obito. I've been keeping tabs on him since he was resurrected. I stood my ground as he came closer. My instinct told me to flee but I'm not an ordinary wolf.

Swirly man stooped in front of me while petting my head, looking around to make sure no one was around before his voice changed. "I don't like how you've changed my plans so drastically ten-tails, but its no wonder. Sasuke was bound to find out someday, but I hoped that I would have done the honor after he killed Itachi."

I lifted my head as a loud growl rose into my throat, my muscles tensed to spring if he said anything else to provoke me. "Now I can't have him work for me. Such a shame too since I needed him to capture the rest of the tailed beasts." He leaned close to my face and whispered. "Especially you."

I stuck out but he jumped out of my clawing range. "Tsk tsk. You've been a bad wolfy!" His childish voice came back. Should I kill him now? Or ask the remaining tailed beats before i flay him open alive. "Well it's back to the drawing board now. See you around the hideout wolfy!"

My fur flattened against my back as I watched him diseappear. A sudden flash of light caught my attention and looked up just as the first few drop of rain fell onto my muzzle. I shook out my fur before turning to go back to the hideout, but my paw stopped midair as my ears strained to listen. A whine of a dog.

My mind was contemplating on whether I should check it out or not. The curious part of me won so I changed my course and ran to the source of the sound. I came upon a small whethered house a few miles from the hideout. At first I saw nothing but then a flash of tan caught my attention. I pushed my head through a broken section in the wall and saw a small puppy shivering in the corner. I forced the rest of my body through and walked up to it.

The puppy whined louder, probably thinking he was going to be an afternoon snack. Now that I think about it, it does look kind of appetizing. But that though dwindled when I saw how skinny it was. The puffy looking fur was stil there, but I can't even tell where the fur ended and the meat started. Get a grip on yourself Kisa!! You're not a heartless wolf.

I quickly shook my head of bad thoughts before gently picking up the poor guy by its scruff. It whimpered slightly as I went out the hole. The rain was coming down hard now and I could barely see the tree in front of me. Well. It's either force through the rain and head home or watch this poor puppy suffer in the house. I opted for going home so I kept my head down and my grip on the puppy tight as I ran back to the hideout.

By the time I got to the front door of the third Akatsuki hideout, which is empty except for the three of us, the rain had let up and the two of us were shivering from the cold. I shifted into a human before walking inside, making sure I kept a tight hold on the puppy.

"Welcome home yuna-n-" Sasuke looked up from reading the paper on Konoha and saw me dripping wet. "Where's Itachi?" I asked him while I started for the bathroom. Sasuke stood up and followed me as he spoke. "He had a mission to do, said he'll be home late." I ran a hot shower while drying the puppy, making sure he wasn't hurt anywhere before handing it to Sasuke.

"Feed it something while I shower." He walked out tilting his head as his new companion as I closed the door. So now we have a new member in the family. I hope Itachi will let it stay. After I dried up and put on dry clothes I headed down to the kitchen just to see a.....HUGE.....MESS.

"SASUKE!!!!"