Chapter 1

10 Years Later

Issac & Ian are 18

Camilla/Cam is 17

Violet & Autumn are 16

AJ is 13

Khalifa is 10

::::::

Issac

I was in class sleeping when this bum axs teacher wanna wake me up like bxtch who do think you are.

"Can I help you"

"That's not how you talk to a teacher" She said

"I really don't care"

"Keep talking to me like that your gonna be sent to the office." Then my girlfriend walked in and sat by me.

"Ciara Anderson why are late to my last"

"Cause my classis on the other side of the building and there's a lot of students" The teacher looked at Ciara and went back to teaching.

"Hop off my dxck" She said lowly. I started laughing. "The only thing I find funny is you too going to the office.

Then one of the staff members got us then put us to the office.

They called my mom and Ciara texted her mom saying she was leaving with me after school. Knowing Ciaras mom she knew she was lying. We always get in trouble and I don't know how we have 4.0 GPA. My mom came in and got us.

"What y'all did this time"

"I came in late"

"I was laughing"

"Y'all a mess" We got in the car and drove home

"Ma we going to dad wedding anniversary on Saturday"

"You wanna go"

"Nope I'm staying home" We left the living room and went to my room.

"How come you don't want to go to your dad anniversary." Ci said laying on my bed

"Just ever since he got married to any woman we've been apart I barely even talked to him but Ian talks to him."

"Did you go to the wedding" She asked

"I went to ATL."

"Did you go to ATL just so you didn't have to go to the wedding"

"Maybe"

"I bet your other siblings went"

"They did"

"Did your mom go"

"She went to the church and came back home before the reciption."

"Wow"

"Yup"

::::::

Cam

I was at my Uncles wedding anniversary but I didn't see Issac or Aunt Sasha only Ian. I felt bad for Uncle Lee cause he doesn't even get too see Issac anymore ever since he got married to Aunt Nique. I was talking to Ian when Uncle Lee came to us.

"Have yall seen Sasha or Issac"

"They didn't want to come" Ian said

"What you mean" Me and Lee said

"Ever since you got married to Nique Issac doesn't want to be in the family & for my aunt she doesn't want to be around anybody all she does is go to set for TV show."

{Remember how Sasha is a actress she's doing a TV show now}

"Come on we going to the house." We drove to Aunts house & Ian opened the door. I saw Issac with his girlfriend they were on his XBOX and my Aunt was in the kitchen with a lady close to her age.

"Sasha can I talk to you" That's when they went outside.

:::::

Lee

I was shocked when I heard Issac & Sasha didn't want to come but it's whatever.

"Sasha can I talk to you." We went outside

"How come you and Issac want to be apart now." She signed

"Issac doesn't like the idea of you marring a other woman especially my own sister." She yelled at me

"I thought you wanted me to get with your sister."

"I'm done okay"

"See you could've said no I object at the wedding then I would be married to you right now."

"I'm sorry you dated me for 6 years plus remember you were using me at that time."

"Whatever you wasting my time." I just left with Cam & Ian.