Chapter 16

Cam

I was in my dorm reading over my script for class with Jackie when we heard a knock on the door. Jackie opened it she came back in and she had a giant bouquet you couldn't even see her. She put them on the desk and starting reading.

"We don't know each other but here is something to let you know I admire you" ~ To: Cam 

                                                                                                                                                                From: Anonymous 

Then Jackie started smiling hard. "It's from the guy in class." 

"It's nice but I'm here for acting not getting in a relationship.

"Atleast give him a chance"

"No Thanks" We practice more then went to sleep.

::::;

"Alright Cam you're going to be Roxanne,  & Kyle your going to be dancing with Cam then at the end you too kiss."  "{Kyle the guy who was looking at her}

Then me and Kyle danced atleast he know what he's doing. Then the danced stopped we look in each other eyes and then kissed. I backed away and sat down.

"Excellent work everybody classed dismissed" I got up and talked to Kyle.

"Where you the one who gave me a giant bouquet." He looked me

"Maybe, Maybe not" He walked away...Then Jackie came towards me.

"So hows your future husband"

"He is not my future husband little girl."

"Whatever" Then when we arrived to door and saw a big teddy that was a size of a tree and chocolates. Jackie wanted the 3 packs of  chocolates so I gave it to her.

"Just date him he's a perfect I approved even if you guys aren't dating I still approved." She said stuffing her face.

"I told you I'm here for acting." Jackie rolled her eyes and watched OITNB while eating her chocolates.

:::::

Issac

Washington D.C was cold around this time. It was about 16 degrees. I was in my room and was FaceTiming Ci.

"You talking to any girls."

"No cause I gotta girl why I need them"

"You smart" She said holding a knife waving it around.

"Why you holding a knife." 

"Cause I'm a crazy person."

"Yes you are."

"I miss you"

"I don't miss you" She gave me a look and ended the call..Then I and texted her

I- You mad 

C- Sorry I'm to busy talking to somebody.

I- You wanna play

She didn't text back.....She wanna play

I got something for her tiny axs.

::::::

Ian

I would be making fun of Issac but Jersey was killing a nxgga. I swear I got frostbite. I was studying for the Business stuff and then my girlfriend came in. The funny thing is she met everybody in the family except for my dad and we've been dating since High School I just never brought her up.

"What now"

"I'm done studying & I'm bored."

"Okay go entertain yourself I'm busy." She left the room 10 minutes later I got a notification on IG It was a picture of Maia & another guy. I liked the picture and commented. Then the door opened.

"Your not suppose to like it and comment  your suppose to get mad."

"Why would I get mad for."

"I swear you annoy me." She left the room ans started laughing

Maia- Stop Laughing

Ian-Your controlling

M-Your annoying

Ian-Love You

M-STFU

I-Your rude

M-No shxt

I-Bye I have to entertain this girl that came in my room.

I locked the door and then heard pounding "OPEN THE DOOR" That's what she gets for playing. Not my fault.