Chapter 14

Tia

I was with Sasha and we were watching Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta. 

"You know Lee has 7 kids now" I said...She shook her head

"Thought he had 6"

"No Nee got pregnant again"

" I swear it's about to turn to Lee & 8."

"I heard this new song though"

"Let me hear it" She put the song on  the voice sounded familiar

"Who made the song"

"Somebody named Angela J" I grabbed my phone and did some research

"Tia Angela J is Aniqua" She took my phone & started laughing

"What you laughing at"

"She got plastic surgery"

"She looks the same" She zoomed in on her lips and nose. It did look different.

"Wow, she never told us about having a baby and New Orleans, now that I think about it I wanna go to Big Freedia house." Sasha said........ she was serious

"You are something else"

::::::

AJ

I was getting ready to go over Draya's house cause she was having a family party. She told me the house was gonna be packed. Then I got a phone call.

"Hello"

"Where are you"

"These curls need affection too"

"Boy bye" She hanged up... Then 10 minutes later I arrived to her house. There was cars everywhere I counted about 20+ cars. I heard the door open and Draya's father opened.

"AJ"

"Mr.C"

"Bring yourself inside little boy" See we have great bond :D. I entered the house and it was indeed packed. Then I heard my name. I turn to see Draya I went to her we was matching.

"You need to stop copying me." We said at the same .. Then we sat down outside...

"Draya you didn't introduce me to your little friend." 

This girl came she had  her boobs out thighs showing and butt all out..She was ashy though can't even afford lotion that's a fxcking shame.. I started to laugh...

"This is none of your business and you can go now." She sized Draya and left

"Whatchu laughing at"

"She can't afford lotion"

"The funny thing is she has a whole box of lotion but never uses it so I take them."

"You so rude"

"She a little thot every single boyfriend that I have she wants."

"She yours cousin or what"

"Cousin"

"How old is she"

"14" 

"She look like a damn 23 year old" She was about to say something but I'm guessing her Grandma came.

"Draya who is this fine looking man" I like her already 

"Grandma this is AJ, AJ this is my grandma." I got up and hugged her

"You treating my  grandbaby right."

"Yes" 

"Maybe" I heard Draya say she started smiling at me. "You look like a nice boy you better treat her right or something might happen." All 3 of us started laughing..in the corner of my eye I saw Draya cousin looking at me.....CREEP !

 We all talked more then Draya had to help in the kitchen. I sat down and I was texting Eli. Then I felt somebody watching me. I already knew who it was so I got up and went to the porch. Then I felt the same thing.

"Can you leave me alone I don't want anything to do with you I'm with your cousin and I'm pretty sure you know that so go get some another guy."

"You acting like you don't want me."

"I'm not acting"

"Just leave Draya and come too me."

"No thank you"

"Just come on papi" she said rubbing my face. I grabbed her hand and put it on the floor. I got up.

"I'm pretty sure you have a HIV and you lost your virginity at 2 years old so leave me alone." Her mouth made a big O. Pretty sure it cause of all the dxck she be sucking.

Then I walked home. Crazy Axs Bxtch.. Then I went to sleep...Sorry Draya

:::::