Chapter 40

SJ

I was walking down the hallway when everybody was looking at me.

Then my ex came towards me. "What Jessica." She looked sad.

Then I saw Janice she was looking at me. "I miss you baby." That's when everybody was crowding us.

We were basically in the middle. "I already got somebody."

"Like who." She said. That's when Janice came. Everybody was making noise. "Who are you." Janice said.

"I'm his former girlfriend."

"Key word former so why don't you move along." Jessica got in her face then pushed her.

Everybody was saying ooooo.

"Don't touch with your dirty hands." Then Jessica slapped her.

"You fxcking whore your a slu-

That's when everybody started recording. Janice grabbed her and started throwing blows and Jessica was just taking it.

Janice started choking her. Her face was turning blue. Everybody was trying to take Janice off of her.

I finally did then I brought her into a little corner away from the fight.

She had her eyes close counting to 10.

"Don't worry about her she just jealous of you." She looked at me.

Then my name for called into the principal office. I entered and saw my mom. I really hope that my grandma & grandpa didn't say I was staying with them.

I tried to make a U-Turn but they principal told me to stay.

I haven't talked her since I left.

It was almost five months now. I sat down and the principal left to
let us talk.

"SJ where have you been we've been trying to contact you how come your not picking up out calls." She said basically yelling at me.

"I changed my number and I living with a friend."

"Which friend."

"It's not your business." I calmly said. "You will not disrespect me and your coming back today I don't care, when I get home you better be there 8pm remember that." She said leaving.

I was going to go to go back but when everybody is sleeping a nxgga headed out the window.

::::::

Hours Later......

I arrived to the house and I saw Lee he didn't make any slick comments this time...Lucky Him...

I went upstairs and locked the door, I went to sleep.

..........

I was woken up by banging and people screaming my name. These motherfxckers know not to wake me up.

I was mad I roughly opened the door and it was Kha'Nique, Khalifa, KJ, Lee, My dad & mom.

I swear to god I was going to punch everybody. I went downstairs and there was food.

Why were they trying to make me stay. They cooked my favorite food.

I got here 5 it was 9. They all came down and my mom told me to sit that's when everything went down.

"So where have you been SJ." Khalifa said smiling. Her stupid axs was testing me.

I gave her a fake smile then went back to angry face. "On some real shxt where have you been." My dad looking at me.

"Friends house." He gave a real nxgga face I gave one right back.

Lee was laughing. "Don't you have a house to live here like damn you here every single fxcking day go somewhere nxgga find your sorry axs a motherfxcking girlfriend you homeless or something."

Everybody got silent. "Ain't nobody homeless over here you stupid motherfxcker."

This time I decided not to break his car. I looked in the kitchen the pot of oil was still on the pot had some food in it cooking.

I grabbed his phone and put it in there everybody got up and raced to the pot. Lee was trying to attack me but everybody was holding him back.

I grabbed my food and got more corn. I went upstairs and when I reach the top of stairs I looked at them.

"Thanks for the food." I went in the room and watched TV.

......

When I was watching BoJack Horseman Khalifa decided to come in.

"Why you gotta do that for."

"Get the fxck out, get your ratchet axs out I'm not in the mood."

"When are you gonna stop being a bxtch."

"The only bxtch I see is you." She was about to hit me I almost stab her with the fork "Try." I said to her.

She ran out the room screaming.

Everybody came in my room. I pushed them out and locked the door.

I open the window got in my car then left.