Chapter 21

AJ

Me & Draya broke up after 6 months. I heard she got a boyfriend 1 hour later we broke up. Now that says something but I didn't say it & that's none of my business. I need some tea and maybe a frog.

They've been dating for about 4 and a half years.

"Isn't that Draya." Eli said me, Me & Derek looked back and she was with another boy they were sitting on the porch eating Ice Cream.

"Yea."

We haven't talked in 4 and half years even though we go to school together and some classes we still didn't talk.

"Dude that's Mike." Derek said

"How you know."

"I use to live in Florida." Me and Eli looked at him confused

"You never told us that."

"It wasn't anything to tell." We played basketball

::::

30 minutes later and car pulled up neither of us went to it.

"You all play basketball." We nodded our heads "How would you guys like to have a scholarship." We all looked at each other

"How we know this isn't a scam."

"I work for University of Nevada, Las Vegas here's my card." I took it

"Meet me at the university tomorrow at three." He sped off he didn't live far.

"Y'all going." Derek & Eli shook their heard...then I heard my name "AJ !" I turn to see one of my neighbors. It was Eva, she was a girl who lived right next to Draya. I went over to her house I felt Draya burning a hole through me.

"Wassup"

"So I see you talking to my uncle." I looked at her "That's your uncle" She nodded her head "I told him about you Eli & Derek and how you like to play all times of stuff."

"I appreciate that." Then she kissed me we looked at each other. I kissed her back more like making out for about 3 minutes. "You know AJ I always liked you." She said sitting on my lap. I was about say something.

"Hi Eva."

"Not this bxtch again." She whispered she got up "Hi Draya." I started laughing "Hi AJ" I looked at her then told Eva I was going inside. I'm tired of this....

::::::

Draya

It's true me and AJ broke up I broke up with him. He was fine with it but when I saw him with Eva and the way they we're looking at each other and touching each other I knew they liked each other. Yes I was dating Mike again I wasn't happy in the relationship I had to pretend I was happy.

"Babe you want popcorn."

"Yea." We we're at the movies and I saw AJ & Eva. They we're in the line AJ had his arm around her. I waved at them they saw Eva rolled her eyes and said something and AJ said something in her ear causing both of them to laugh then they kissed each other.

"Come on." We sat in our seats then watched the movie.

::::

We got back to the neighborhood then I saw them go into Eva's house I saw AJ closing the blinds and Eva closing the blinds in her room. The Hell............

"Mike I can't do this anymore."

"Whatchu mean."

"I'm breaking up with you." He looked at then nodded his head

"It's alright I understand." He kissed my forehead then walked away. I entered the house.

"You finally broke up with him."

"Happy now dad."

"Yes I am I didn't like him anyways plus did AJ just went in Eva's house." I nodded my head

"I'm going over there right now."

::::

Eva

I was laying in bed with AJ playing with his hair while he was sleeping then I got knock on the door. I opened it to see Draya & her dad. I opened it a little bit so only my head was showing.

"How may I help you."

"Eva is there any adults in here."

"No my mom is coming in a hour."

"Is AJ here."

"Yes"

"Did you do anything sexual with him." Nxgga mind your own business do I ask why Draya doesn't have her mom.....no so stfu.....

"No" I gave him a confused face

"Are you lying." Then AJ came down he told me he was leaving so I let him go then Draya's dad stopped him also.

"Where is your father."

"My dad's at work." We both said then AJ left while Draya dad tried to stop him again he ran home. He was about to say something I closed the door & locked it.

Nosey mother truckers these days..........GOSH

::::::

"EVA" I heard my mom say.. I went downstairs and saw my parents.

"Did you & AJ do anything yesterday."

 "No"

"Then why was he here."

"We went to the movies, we came back went our separate ways, he forgot his keys then came over here, he went to sleep then left nothing sexual happened."

My mom looked at my dad then nodded her head "Alright I believe you now go back upstairs."

Swear I hate when people always assuming something...............

::::