Chapter 9

Draya

I was downstairs eating cereal when my Dad came downstairs too.

"Dad why did we moved to Nevada"

"Cause in Florida they're was too many bad memories"

"Its only been 4 weeks since we moved do I have to go to school today"

"Yes Draya come on your gonna be late"

::::::

I arrived to school my dad drove away when I entered. When I walked in girls whispering and boys hollering. I was wearing a red v neck shirt, bleached jeans, white air forces, my ray bans and I had my hair down. 

Then I saw 3 boys looking at me then I noticed one was AJ. I was gonna walk pass to go to the office and he pulled me.

"So you gonna walk pass me like that." He said

"Dang ma you bad what yo name is" I'm guessing one of his friends said looking at me 

"She taken so you gonna walk pass me like that."

"I have to go somewhere"

"Give me a kiss" I tried to get out of his grip. He pulled me closer.

"I'm not gonna let go." I gave a quick one and tried to let go

"What was that?"

"A kiss let me go"

"No it wasn't" I was annoyed by now. I gave him a  real kiss and then he let me go. I went to the front office.

"I'm Draya Cannon I'm looking for my schedule." The front desk lady printed out my schedule and gave it too me.

I walked in the first class and everybody was looking at me then I noticed AJ and his boys we're in this class too. GREAT

"You must be Ms.Cannon" The female teacher said. I nodded my head 

"Take a seat by Aaquil" I looked at him and he was smirking. I took my seat and he started messing with me.

"Babe"

"Babe"

"Babe"

"Babe"

"Baby" I looked at him and he looked back and mouthed " I Love You". I went back to my work and had to go through that my whole day. Then it was lunch. I sat down and went on my phone eating pudding. Then I noticed that my phone and pudding was taken away from me. I looked and saw AJ on my phone eating my pudding sitting by me.

"Can I have my pudding back"

"No" I saw his friends come and sit down by us.

"Draya this is Elijah and his girlfriend Vanessa and this is Derek" { The one who was looking at me}

"Who's Mike!" AJ said everybody was looking at me for a answer.

"Somebody old"

"With these text messages it doesn't look like it" He gave me a look. I took my phone and bookbag nd went to the bathroom. I looked at the time st my old school this time would be a free period.

"I I told you don't call me"

"I'm sorry ma your beauty distracts me"

"Don't start with that  mess"

"I miss you baby girl"

"I'm not your baby girl"

"Remem-

"No I broke with you for a reason we were done 2 years ago stop and go look for somebody else."

"Bu-"

"No buts don't call or text me ever again" I hanged up the phone call just waited in my next class.

:::::

 I was in front the school and my dad told that I had too walk. I looked at my left and saw AJ . He looked at me and walked with Eli & Derek. Great..... Then I walked too they were walking slow so I walked in front of them.. It was awkward....

::::

I was watching TV when I got a knock on the door. I opened it and it was AJ.

"How may I help you"

"Sounding classy and stuff"

"What do you want"

"Who's Mike" I was about to close the door but I didn't

"My ex are we done now"

"Nope what happened"

"Let's just say he was too clingy are we done now" He looked at me and walked away I slammed the door then I got a message

AJ- Rude much

I went to bed.