Chapter 39

SJ

I was outside on my phone when I saw something very interesting. I went over and started talking.

It was Jessica kissing a girl. "So you wasn't gonna tell me." I said trying to be calm.

"Who are you." The girl said. "I'm her boyfriend who are you."

"I'm her girlfriend she told she was only a lesbian not bi."

"She told she was bi but she never told me she had a girlfriend how long have you guys been dating." I said looking at the girl.

"8 months you."

"4 years."

"Are you serious Jessica you know what fxck you." The girl said walking away.

"Were over." I said to Jessica.

Now my anger was taking over me.

Yes I really do have anger problems. Am I going to fix it. Nope.

I walked back to the house and Lee was laughing at me. He really wants this to happened.

When he wasn't looking I went to the garbage and grabbed a hammer and spray paint.

I smashed his windows and he was yelling. I smashed all of his windows and dented his cars.

Since his car was black I painted it yellow and wrote SJ BXTCHHHH!!!

Then my mom, dad, KJ, Kha'Nique, & Lifa came out.

KJ was laughing & Kha'Nique & Lifa made a shock face, my mom, dad & Lee were yelling at me.

I went inside and called my grandma {Aniqua Mom} she told me I could stay with her & grandpa for a song as I want.

I locked my door and started packing. I was done withen 8 hours.

I put all my stuff in my car and started driving. I arrived to their house.

I put all my stuff in my guest room then I went outside. A pack of girls were looking at me. I just sat there eating my ice cream sandwich on my phone.

Then my grandma and grandpa came in the driveway. They lived in a big house. They had all types of cars.

They lived in a rich neighborhood.

My whole family is rich and lived in rich neighborhood.

I went up to the car. They rolled down the window.

"Boy wheres your shirt." My grandma said. "I didn't want to wear one."

I was only wearing basketball shorts and black socks.

She shook her head and got out the car. "Help me with the groceries."

I grabbed a bag then started my grandpa started talking.

"So how's that girl of yours."

"We not together anymore."

"Her pxssy was loose." My grandma gave him a stern look. I started laughing. She went inside.

"It was tight actually. "

"Well see those girls over there they all up on you." He said. I looked back they were waving at me.

I turned back around. "They not my type." He looked at me then looked back.

"What about her." I turned around to see a cutie. She was looking back smiling and then she went back inside.

"What's her name."

"Janice Riley, her mom is close with us there coming right."

"Hello Mr.Johnson, who is this." The mom said looking at me. The girl was on her phone.

"This is my grandson SJ." Me and the lady shook hands.

They talked some more and the girl was looking at me smiling. I turn around the pack of girls looked mad.

I took her hand and we walked down the sidewalk.

"What's your name ma."

"Janice yours."

"SJ." She looked me. "Where's the rest of your clothes nxgga."

"I didn't feel like wearing any." I said looking at her axs.

"Plus you can't be talking Ms. I like having my axs out and shxt." I turned her around and slapped it.

It made a loud noise. I started laughing she hit me on the arm. I turned around nobody notice.

Only the pack of girls were talking.
We started laughing. We were behind a tree.

I had my arm around her waist. "Boy you all up on me." She said looking at my body.

"See something you like." I said I looked around nobody can see us.

"Maybe." She said biting her lip looking at my shorts. "Oh really."

I took her hand then put it in my shorts. She was touching it and stroking it. I started to grunt.

I pulled it out. Her eyes got big she got on her knees and started to give me a blowjob.

After 10 minutes she was done and I cummed all on her hand.

She left and I went back inside.

SHES A KEEPER....

::::::

The Next Day....

I went outside and the pack of girls look like they were waiting for me.

They came up to me and they all look ugly except for one she was quiet.

Their weave was fucked up they didn't know how to dress and their eyebrows and makeup was not on fleek.

"Hi Sj." This one girl with blue weave, yellow makeup and dark green contacts she looked like clown.

"Bye." She looked mad...They all walked away but I stop them... They look like their was going to get lucky.

"I want this one." I said pointing to the quiet one. She went up to me.

"Okay bye." I said to other girls. They gave me a stank look and then walked away.

Me and her was talking. "Why do hang out with them."

"I don't know I only know of them."

"Oh." Then Janice came over and she took my ice cream away from me and was eating it.

"Can I have it back." She shook her head sitting in my lap. "She's your girlfriend." The girl ask

"Yea." Me and Janice said. "Is this your real hair." Janice said touching it.

"Yea."

"Your the only pretty one tbh no homo." Janice said

"Thanks."

"What's your name."

"Janelle."

We kept on talking then she left me and Janice did our thang....