Chapter 20

Tia

I got out of the shower and was putting my towel on. Then Jimmy came in I swear I locked the door. I left him in there, got my clothes & went in the guest bathroom I locked the door and the bathroom door. Then the lights went out. What in the hell.....the door opened it was Jimmy

"What do you want." I was only in my bra he came closer until our chest was touching each other. He picked me up and put me on the bed.

He took off my bra then started to kiss me on the neck then down until he reached my pearl. He took off his shorts then brushed his tongue against my clxt.

I got goosebumps I heard him laugh. He kiss it from the top to the bottom. He rubbed his fingers then put his fingers inside of me. I was gasping for air. He was going slow but it made me horny and wetter by the second.

Then I felt him rubbed his manhood against my "opening". I know damn well he wasn't teasing me. I was mad at this point. He did it for about 5 minutes and still was...I was about to get up.

"NXGGA YOU GONNA PUT IT IN OR NOT I COULD LEAVE." He started rolling on the floor laughing..

I grabbed my towel and left put on my clothes then went to sleep.......

:::::::

I was eating marshmallows mixed with M&M's & chopped up 3 Musketeer's and was watching Big Freedia then the Devil came in & sat on the bed.

10 Minutes Later

He changed the channel. I looked at the time 11:00 time for my plan. I took a 40 minute shower put on my dress. I pulled it up to make some booty show and I fixed the chest area. I walked out and was headed for the front door then I heard yelling.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU NOT GOING ANYWHERE DRESSED LIKE THAT HAVING YO TITTES OUT AND AXS SHOWING OH HELL NO I WOULD BEAT YOUR AXS KNOW GO BACK UP THERE AND CHANGE MS.ILIKEHAVINGMYAXSALLOUTANDSHXT." I started laughing..

I went in my car then went to Sasha house and waited for her outside this was gonna be one hell of a night...

::::::

Cam

Me & Jackie were buying a house in New York. The moving guys had all these boxes I looked at them then saw a familiar last time.

"Power Institutes" I looked at Jackie

"That's Kyle last name."

"Duh" She said rolling her eyes. Me and her heard a voice.

"Ms. Jackie & Ms.Camilla how are you doing today."

"Kyle I see you have a furniture store now."

"I see your a big time actor now."

"You still didn't answer my question from 5 years ago."

"Yes it was me."

"Wow"

"Yup wasn't it romantic. "

"No it was creepy. "

"Let's go on a date."

"That's how you ask." He got on his knees and then said it again

"Sure" He got up

"Next Week Thursday 10 It'll pick you up." Then he left

I turn to see Jackie smiling

"Don't even start"