Chapter 41

Cam

I know you haven't heard of me in a long time but I have something to tell you.

Me and Kyle are finally together and engaged. Kyle has a son named Christian by another lady.

Lady and a addiction problem and she never took care of Christian. He lived in the hood.

He did get shot and he's only 2 years old. The mom didn't do anything. The neighbors brought him to hospital, that's when everything went down.

Christian wasn't allowed to see his mom anymore, the mom died cause of addiction of drugs.

The cops put her on house arrest. Then she died in her own home that when they called Kyle to get him.

He was perfect he doesn't talk much.

I went downstairs and then I saw Kyle sleeping. I went in the kitchen and Christian was drinking orange juice.

I sat down next to him and he looked at me. "What happen to my mommy."

He said about to cry. "Your mommy went to a different place but I don't think your to that place that place is bad."

"Why is it bad."

"Cause when people do bad things they go there but your going a better place then that." He nodded his head then went back to his iPad.

I turn around and Kyle was looking at me smiling. I walked to him and he was smacking my axs.

"That's sexy." He said kissing me. "What". I said to him. He said what I told Christian.

"I know you want kids." He said. That was true but with me being a actress I didn't have time.

"You know I don't have time plus if we did Chris is here." He looked at me and smirked.

"Come on Chris were going to grandma house." He said rushing out the door.

:::::

Autumn

I was having dinner with Jackie and then it went all dark. I called Jackie name and she wasn't responding.

I got scared then somebody picked me up. I tried to let go of their grip but they wouldnt.

Then I saw candles that made a heart and rosepedals that said

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?" The person put me down. THEN I saw everybody from the restaurant crowding me.

I turn around and Jackie had a ring in her hand. I said yes and everybody started clapping and cheering.

Me and Jackie went back to our seat and a cake came out. It said I love you baby.

Me and her kissed then we went back to eating. I love Jackie.

:::::

Khalifa

I was walking in house and I looked in SJ room he wasn't here. Then my mom found out and she went on a hunt for him.

I don't know why they were still looking for him. If he wants to gone let him.

Me and my mom went to my grandma house I turn to the left and SJ was at another house and he was kissing this girl.

He was tugging on her bottom lip and then he let go they both were smiling at eachother then they went back to kissing there tongues went in eachother mouths she was tugging on his.

His hand went down to his shorts tugging on it. They stopped then she said something he nodded his hand then they sat down.

He was rubbing her thigh then a car pulled up a lady walked out. They all exchanged some words then they went inside.

I looked at my mom she didn't see she was on her phone the whole time.

We got out the car then walked to the door.

Then we walked in the house.

::::::

"I don't know where he is I've been looking for a long time." My mom said to my grandma.

I looked at mom and she looked at me. She knew zip knew where he was.

"Where is he." She said to me. " I don't know." I said clearly lying.

My grandma told us to get up and then we went to the house I saw them at.

She knocked on the door then a pretty lady opened the door.

"Oh hi." She said.

"Im not trying to soynd rude but Do you have my son I've been looking for him." My mom said.

The lady nodded her head. Then moments later SJ and his girlfriend came down she saw us then went back inside.

SJ closed the door behind him. "How can I help you." He said sounding bothered.

"SJ just come home please I miss you."

"I will if that homeless guy gets out and I don't want him around the house and or me."

"SJ he's family he can come over when he wants."

"Well I guess we don't have a deal." He said getting up then she stopped him.

"Alright fine just come home & bring your girlfriend." He nodded his head then went back inside.

::::::