Chapter 36 Pt.4

Scott

Today was Aniqua Birthday and she said she didn't want to do anything me being her boyfriend that's not gonna happen.

I was over my mom house and everybody was over here. I was purposely ignoring her calls. I can tell she was mad.

I made my way over to he house. I opened the door and then I saw Aniqua she was eating chocolate chip cookies.

I sneaked up behind her and she elbowed me in the stomach. "What I told you about doing that." She said looking at me.

"Get ready." I said, she was looking at me. "You haven't been returning my calls."

"Okay I guess you don't want your birthday surprise then." She looked at me.

"What birthday surprise. "

"I don't know if you continue with that attitude I might have to cancel it." She went upstairs to get ready.

A couple hours later she came downstairs and I told my were on our way.

:::::

We entered my mom house. "Why are here you know your mom don't like me."

"Chill." We entered her house and everybody was running up to her up to saying Happy Birthday.

The only person who didn't is my mom. I went to the kitchen and she was making food.

"Ma can you relax."

"I don't like her she's ugly, ratchet, ghetto, she can't even cook."

"Ma she can cook."

"When I tasted her food I was throwing up I thought I was going to die."

"Ma just be calm for her." She looked at me "Whatever." I shook my head then went into the living room.

Aniqua was talking to her cousin. The funny thing is AJ, Khalifa, SJ, &
Kha'Nique didn't come. Nor did Sasha, Tina or Tia.

I don't know why but okay. .

::::::

It was time to eat then my mom brought Aniqua food which was weird. We looked at the plate and it had mushrooms and fish.

First of all my mom knows Aniqua is allergic to mushrooms, Second Aniqua hates fish, Third She's doing f this on purpose.

"Oh I can't eat that." Aniqua said to my mom. "Why not."

"I'm allergic to mushrooms I can die."

"Whatchu think I'm trying to do." Aniqua got off my lap and went outside.

I went outside and Aniqua wasn't there I saw a car pulled off. I turn around and saw my mom smiling.

"Are you serious." I yelled at her.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that."

I called a uber and went home.

::::

I walked through the door and Aniqua was crying. "Baby don't worry about her." She looked at me. Then went back to crying.

Then I heard the kids. I went downstairs and they were all talking and laughing.

"Y'all know it was your mom birthday right." They stopped laughing and was looking at me. "We thought it was tomorrow."

I shook my head. "Where were you guys at."

"I am 20 years old I don't have to explain myself." Khalifa said

"Yes you do."

"I was at the game today." KJ & Sj said. "Where were you." I asked Kha'Nique.