Chapter 36 Pt.1

Sorry if there's any errors

SJ

I was at Jessica house she was having a pool party. Juniors and Seniors filled the whole house up. I was in the pool talking to Jessica when I got a tap on my shoulder.

"Where's Kj."

"He didn't want to come." She went back inside. Jasmine said she be right back. I put my feet in the pool and girls already started swimming.

They were talking about how I should've been with them. Then Jessica came sat by me when the girls were looking.

We shared a passionate kiss she slid her hands down in my trucks. People were cheering and whistling.

I looked at the girls they had stank faces on their looks. Jessica took her hands out and went back inside. I smirked.

I got another tap on my shoulder I turn and it was Kj handing me my book bag. I thanked him he left right away but Jasmine stopped him.

I went upstairs and went into Jessica room. I heard the shower I locked the bed room door and went in the bathroom quietly and took of my trunks then went in. She was shampooing her hair.

I looked at her body she had perfect curves and a nice butt her tits were big. The bathing suit she was in her tits were almost out.

She rinse her hair and I smacked her axs. The sound was loud. She turned around and punched my chest. I was laughing. She saw my dxck it was standing up and moving by itself.

I pulled closer to me so my dxck was moving around her back area. I put my fingers inside of her she was moaning loud.

I was kissing all over her neck my other hand was roaming the rest of her body.

She reached her climax point and came all over my fingers. I licked my fingers and entered her.

She was loud. You can hear skin clapping and all. Nobody could hear us except for us cause the music playing.

By the time we were done the party was over. I took another shower and waited for Jessica to come.

I looked in the bathroom and she was fully clothed and she was sleeping on the floor.

I knocked those ankles loose. I picked her up & put her on the bed. Then I fell asleep..

::::::

I woke up and didn't see Jess I went put the room and Kj went out Jas room. I shook my head.

We were about to head out when all of sudden we had a black out.

I looked at my phone 100%. That's good.

I got a text from my dad.

Where ever you are don't go outside.

I told Kj and he went back upstairs. I went into the home theater and saw her talking to her friend.

"So did you tell him that your a bi." I heard Jessica friend asking her.

So Jessica is a bi why she didn't tell me.

"No I just do the want to hurt his feelings."

"Y'all been together for like what 4 years."

Jessica started crying. "It's just that what if I like a girl then I leave him."

"You barely even look at girls you mostly pay attention to him so your kinda mostly straight."

"True."

"So when you gonna tell him."

"When were alone later on today."

They talk more then her friend left. Then she called my name.

I was nervous. I went in she was on her phone.

I sat down and she looked up. She started crying. I pulled her in my lap. "I know you bi."

She looked at me. "Please don't judge me." She said looking down

"Whatchu mean."

"You might break up with me."She said crying in her hands. I couldn't figure out what to say. She got up and left.

::::

Lee

I was over Aniqua house  and I heard the door open I saw Kj & Sj. SJ looked mad then he slammed the door.

I heard on the phone yelling I went upstairs.

"Bruh can you be queit." He gave me a stank. "Wait hold up" He took his phone away from his ear. "Can you get out."

"How old are again."

"16 going on 17."

"Okay then you do-

"Get the fxck out my face." By now he was yelling at me.

"Don't you ta-

"Your not my dad get the fxck out my face I'll hurt something you love."

"I dare you." I left his room. When I said he finally got his room fixed this dude has a anger problem from the whole 9 years i knew him this dude gets angry real quick.

In his room this little boy had a broken bed, chair, nightstand, lights, mirror, dresser, wallls, TV, sink, toilet. You name it he broke it.

This dude had a real problem. I went outside.

"What was all that noise." Aniqua & Scott asked

"Your son."

"What he do."

I told them. I couldn't even finish my story then he heard glass break. It came from the garage we all went in then I saw my car.

"WHAT THE FXCK."  My tires were slashed and there was dents in my car and all the windows were smashed all glass was on the floor. I looked on other side and saw a mallet and knife.

Then SJ came in with marshmallows and a sandwich.

"Told you don't mess with me I have problems you saw my room before don't let that happen to your house."

I ran towards him but Scott has me back. "SJ apologize right now."

"I'm sorry that your mom gave birth to pxssy axs nxgga." I couldn't believe this

"SJ APOLIGIZE." Aniqua said yelling at him. "I'm sorry for wrecking your car.6

Then he walked away. I heard him laughing.

I called a cab and went home