Chapter 17

Lee

It was night time and Aniqua was in the hospital she told me to watch the kids. I got in the house she finally told me where she live. I enter the house and it was quiet. 

"KHALIFA & AJ COME HERE" 10 minutes later they came. "Yes"

"Turn around" That's what they did. I grabbed my belt and started whooping them.

"What are you doing" Khalifa said crying...I beated her repeatedly for 10 minutes she sat on the floor crying her eyes out..... 

"YOU A LITTLE BXTCH JUST LIKE YOUR MAMA." Then I kicked her in the ribs.... I walked to AJ and he was backing up......I grabbed that little bxtch and started whooping his axs.

 "DADDY STOP PLEASE STOP WHY ARE  YOU DOING THIS." I did the same thing  to him what I did to Khalifa. He sat there crying..

I went upstairs and grabbed the baby brought it downstairs and started kicking it..It was crying... 

LITTLE BXTCHES.....I went upstairs and left them crying and went to sleep...

::::::

Aniqua

I got home and saw the kids laying on the floor sleeping.. What the hell..Khalifa had the baby in her hands and both of them had bruises ans scratches and red mark then I saw blood on Aniqua legs... 

What happen to my baby ?!?!?!?!?! 

I went to AJ and he had the same thing as Khalifa I lifted his shirt and he had a big axs mark on his ribs...He's only  2 how did he have this.. He had a hand print on his face. I went to Khalifa she had the same mark but on her ribs and Kha'Nique had the same mark. I woke them up. They all had tear stains.

I told them to hide in Kha'Nique room. I went to my room and didn't see Khalif. Then I went to Kha'Nique room.

"What happened who hit you."

"Da-a-dd-y" AJ tried to say.

"Khalifa did he really hit guys." She nodded her head crying.... I grabbed a band-aid and put it on Khalifa legs. I got one for AJ and put it on his arm. Kha'Nique didn't have any..

"Come on lets go pack only a little bit not all your stuff."

"Mommy I'm scared to." I went to all of theirs room and helped them pack we went to the car and I put all of their stuff in the truck. I went to the airport and we went Nevada.

:::::

"What is wrong with him." I was talking to Jimmy & Tia

"He was probably still on drugs." Jimmy said

"Khalifa come here." Tia said she came 

"Can you please lift up your shirt?"

She lifted up her shirt and rolled her shorts up. Tia went close her and touch all the bruises and Jimmy was shaking his head. After Tia was done she called for AJ he did the same thing. She went to the baby.

"I can't believe Khalif." 

"Aren't you gonna call the cops on him."

"Yea put I need proof." I thought about it.... "I have the belt and I can pull up the video from my phone." We watched the video and saw it. I can't believe this.

::::

Jimmy

After hearing of what my brother did all I was worried about is the kids and the cops. I don't know why he's doing drugs. All of sudden cops arrived.

"Do you know where Khalif Brown is."

"No sir I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving all I know is he was in New Orleans."

"Okay do you have any relationship with him or anybody in this house." I called Tia & Nee

"I'm his brother this is my friend Tia and his ex-wife Aniqua."

"So your the one who called."

"Yes sir."

"What's the problem"

"He's doing drugs & he abused my children."

"May I see your kids please." She got Khalifa, KJ, and Kha'Nique. The officer examined their bodys and took pictures.

"This is horrible, do you know why he beat up the children." He said 

"Drugs, Drinking, Smoking."

"Where were you at the time?"

"I was at the hospital cause of my leg."

"Okay, do you know anything else he has done." Aniqua hesitated 

"Uh... he raped me, he steals, and anything else that's illegal." The officer got his walkie-talkie and said that he has a investigation going on.