Chapter 3

Lee

I woke up and I didn't find Issac & Ian. Then somebody came too my room it was Nique & Khalifa.

"Have you seen Sasha"

"No, have you seen Issac and Ian"

"Nope"

"Khalifa have you seen Violet or Autumn"

"They didn't come to their rooms"

"Neither did Sasha" I went to the front desk

"Can you tell me what room Sasha Johnson is in"

"Sorry sir but she gave me strict orders not to tell you where she is." I went away and thought 'We're would Sasha be'......The top floor...I went to the room and banged on floor..nobody answered...I banged at least 60 times...Then somebody answered the door it was Sasha with Ian. She tried to close the door but I opened the door all the way and came in.

"So this where you been staying at" I said she just walked away from me. I grabbed her by arm. She slapped me.

"Don't ever touch me like that ever again I would put a restraining order on your axs again." She yelled at me.

"How come you don't want to share a room with Nique." She looked at me and left the room I followed her.

"Answer my question"

"CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SHARE A ROOM WITH YOUR WIFE OKAY YOU GOT I DON'T WANT TO A FXCKING ROOM WITH YOUR WIFE I JUST WANT TO SHARE A ROOM WITH MY KIDS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I CAME HERE I DON'T WANT TO SPEND TIME YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE ON THIS TRIP YOUR JUST A WASTE." She said I didn't even realized Nique was standing right there. Sasha turned around and went back to the room she didn't care about anybody right now.

:::::

"Is she mad about the wedding"

"I don't know"

:::

Violet

I heard what was happening. I felt bad for my mom she did have feelings for my dad.I left the room and went to Khalifa room she was watching TV.

"What happened" She said. I told her

"It sounds like your mom still has feeling for dad"

"True"

Then our dad came in.

"Vi let me talk to you." I looked at Khalifa she was smirking.

"What's up with your mom"

"I don't know"

"Is she mad about the wedding"

"Well isn't it obvious"

"Do you know how I can make it up too her"

"Nope"

"You know where she is"

"Club"

"Well I'll take to you later kid." I took a shower then went to sleep in Khalifa room since my mom went to the club.

::::::

Sasha

I was dancing and I was having fun. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Dominic and Tina.

"OH MY GOD ITS BEEN SO LONG" Tina said hugging me

"I know how are you guys" I said

"The twins are getting more crazy since they're 19 now." Dominic said

"I'm trying to find a man honey" Tina said laughing

"I heard you had twins yourself" Nic said

"Yea" We talked some more then me and Nic were dancing then went to the bar.

"So how's you and Lee"

"Let's just say that we brokeup I have another sister and let just say that my kids have a stepmom and a aunt." His eyes widen

"Wow"

"Yup"

We talked more then we just kissed out no where. My arms were around his neck and his hands were down to my butt. Then it got hectic..I turned around and saw Lee but whatever then Nic saw him turned my head to make face him.

"You don't need him your life." Then we back to making out.