Chapter 42

Violet

I was on a set for a photo shoot when this guy walked in. He was fine. He sat down and watched me.

I a as done then I went over to him. "See something you like."

He bit his lip touching my arm. I was in a bathing suit and he was looking at my pxssy.

He got a boner. I smirked and walked the other way. I could tell he was looking at my axs.

I had another bathing suit I tried it on to see how it was like.

I had another photo shoot to do in 6 hours.

I went in the other room and out it on then the guy walked in. He was looking at my body.

Nobody was here it was just us. The photographers left. I looked at him.

He sat down like he was waiting on something. "What do you want." I said to him.

He was pointing at my bathing suit. "Take it off ma." He said to me.

"I don't even know you." He looked shocked. "You don't." I nodded my head.

"Remember in high school Nerdy Ricky." My eyes became wide.

Everybody would make fun of him. He would always be alone and everybody would call him all types of words. Even I picked on him I remember we would always do stuff to him.

He had ance all over his face and his hair was always messed up and he had one tooth that was bigger than the rest. He had braces and big nerdy classes. He was fat.

People would always pick on his on clothes cause they weren't nice clothes they had holes in them.

People would always wear Jordans he would wear what are thoseee.

He had a big crush on me but I would never let him get a chance.

He glowed tf up. I looked at clothes he was wearing a white shirt black pants and his concords.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"It's okay."

I looked at him we were smiling at eachother. I sat on his lap we were eye to eye.

I was grinding against his member I felt him get bigger by the second. I kissed him and he kissed back.

He looked at my boobs he untied it the bathing suit. It dropped in his lap.

He took one nipple and put it in his mouth. He was rubbing my thigh.

I got wet I'm pretty sure he could feel it. He took off short and I was looking at tattoos.

He smiled, my eyes traveled to pants. He looked at me then his pants smirking.

I took off his pants and his boxers his member flew out moving by it self.

I put it in my mouth then I heard grunt not even 5 minutes he already came in my mouth. I swallowed it cause he tasted good.

He laid me down and took of bathing suit. He put his finger in and went fast we were making out at the same time I keep on moaning in his mouth.

I reached my climax but before I could cum he replaced his fingers with his warm tongue.

He put in his tongue inside of me. That felt good when I cummed in his mouth I couldn't stop.

It was flowing out of me. He put his dxck in. Did I mention he was big.

He took his dxck out and was rubbing it at my entrance. He put the tip in and out.

When I wasn't expecting it he entered me roughly I almost let out a screamed.

It felt good then after a couples hours we got dressed and then when left the building paparazzi was outside.

Paparazzi 1: Are you to love birds.

Paparazzi 2: I heard your sister got engaged is that true.

Paparazzi 3: Are you pregnant.

I heard Ricky laugh and say something. "I want her to be." I looked at him. He was looking at me then he kissed me I kissed back.

He grabbed my hand and more paparazzi came and took pictures of that moment.

We walked in the limo and then drove off. I looked at him he didn't notice he was on his phone.

I went to sleep.

::::::

I woke up in my bed. Ricky wasn't jn the bed. I looked at my phone and was blowing up. I opened my instagram it was a picture.

I looked at it and it was me and Ricky. It was when we were in the car. I was sleeping on him.

I looked at the comments.

@trapqveen: They're such a cute couple.

@goldenbaby: the caption had me like...

@youroneandonly: goals

@califordays: she could look better.

@valentinaa: stop hating you guys mad cause cause you not in her position swear there always that one person @califordays.

@califordays: Its my opinion bxtch. @valentinaa

@valentinaa: ain't gotta be a hating axs hxe.

I laughed at the comments. I followed valentina and looked at the caption.

My sleeping beauty..... I liked it and it had 2 million likes and 1 thousands of comments.

He had 34.5 M followers. I have
40.3 M.

I looked through my camera roll and found a video of me and him. I was in his lap being sleepy.

"Why you so sleepy." He said. My eyes were close and I didn't know what I said. "What." He said. I was in the crook of his neck. "Give me a kiss."

We shared a kiss then the video ended. I put it on Instagram. I at already got comments and likes.

::::::::

Ian

I was in Atlanta and I visited the graveyard. I found my momma plaque and I sat by it. I was there for hours.

"Mom I miss you if you were still here this stuff wouldn't be happening fxck cancer." I remove the old flowers and put the new flowers there.

I saw my tear drop fall on her grave. I walked away then I heard my name. I looked around then I saw my mom.

She was a ghost though. I started crying more.

"Ian I have to tell you something something bad is gonna happen."

"What's gonna happen."

"Make sure your brother and Lee are okay and everybody else."

"Mom what's gonna happen."

"Lee and Issac are gon--."

Then she disappeared.....

:::::::

WHAT GONNA HAPPEN........