Chapter 35

2 months later

Jasmine

It was Valentine Day and we have a dance tonight I opened my locker it had and a pink bear, chocolate, about 25 roses and 25 sunflowers. A note that said

"Will You Be My Valentine !?!?!"

I turn around to see everybody crowd up and I saw Kj. I said yes and everybody was cheering and shouting
"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS." We kissed then heard screaming. It was Asia.

"How dare you, you never did any of this for me you so you do it for her." The hallway was silent then everybody heard....

"Isn't she a hating axs bxtch." Causing everybody to laugh.

"I swear oe day Kj your gonna get pay back." She left. Kj looked at me and kissed me. He grabbed my hand and we want to class.

:::::

Kj

I was at the dance when I felt Jasmine kiss me. I kissed her and she was twerking on to Fetty Wap 679. I felt her butt it was hard the hell. Jasmine has a soft butt like her butt is basically a pillow.

I turned the person around it was Asia. I pushed her on floor the reason why I couldn't see her is because it was dark.

I looked around and saw Jasmine she was shaking her crying. She ran out the room and I was chasing after her. 5 minutes later we ended up in the back of the school.

She went in the corner she crying. I touched her arm she slapped it away. It became dark outside. "Baby hear me out."

"No your just like those other nxggas I thought you was different all you do is play girls I can't believe you we are over." She yelled at me then walked away.

Bruhhh come on. I walked home cause if I showed my face everybody just gonna talk about me.

When I was walking I heard gunshots go off and heard people screaming. I remembered that Jasmine went back inside.

I ran back inside and saw cop cars and ambulance about 5 people got shot. They wouldn't let me in so I waited until they got everyone out.

I didn't see Jasmine I looked in one of the ambulance truck and saw her. I went in there and when she saw me she told me to leave and I did.

I wasn't gonna a have argument with her but yea I left her by herself.

:::::

4 weeks later...

Everybody in the school still didn't have school because they didn't anybody else to get hurt and they were still investing who did the shooting.

I decided to go a Duckin Donuts and get me a donut. I over heard something I wasn't suppose to hear.

"You shot Jasmine right." I turn around I was shocked by who I saw.

Oh Snap

"I shot about 3 times. "

"Where"

"Stomach, Leg, Arm."

"Good job here's your money." I saw a cop car I went over there.

"What do need young sir."

"I know who did they NHS shooting."