Chapter 13

Sasha

"So when you gonna have my babies" I looked at him

"I'm not pushing out anymore kids"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Dominic"

"Sasha"

"Boy"

"Girl"

"You get on my nerves"

"You get on my nerves" I tried to get off the dresser but he put right back up and rubbed my inner thigh. Then started to speak in Spanish. Which was my weakness.  "I'm on my period"

"You said that 2 weeks ago I know damn well you don't have your period 2 times  a month."

"Well I'm a very special girl my period comes 2 times a month."

"Mhm" He left the room.

:::::

Aniqua

"Sorry Lee but this is too much your stealing and doing drugs."

"I stopped when I found you gave birth to KJ"

"Did you still do it after"

"A little"

"Sorry Lee but I can't do this" I went upstairs to pack my stuff he followed me.

"Your the only woman I loved"

"What about my sister" 

"She was just a toy" I punched him in the face

"How dare you say that" I finished packing and grabbed KJ & Lifa stuff

::::::

3 hours & 17 minutes later

I arrived to New Orleans and went to my new house. I bought a house there before I left Lee.

"Mom why do we keep moving lets just stay in one place I'm tired of all this moving stuff" Lifa said going into her room. I just brushed her off and went into KJ's room. I looked around and asked the moving people where to put all of the stuff. I went to my room  and did the same thing.

9 Months Later..

I had another kid named Kha'Nique nobody knows where I and nobody came to the hospital. I'm fine with that. I'm now a rapper  & supporting my kids on my own. I don't need Lee and his stealing axs. I don't need anybody. Only my kids.

:::::

 Cam

I was in my room packing my stuff so I can go to New York. I got accepted to American Musical and Dramatic Academy. I always wanted to be a actress like my aunt. I leave in 2 days and my mom was cry over and over again. I felt bad but I had to do what I gotta. At least she has 5 more years of AJ until he leaves.

"Mom it's gonna be okay." She started crying

"I'm gonna miss you baby."

"I know mom you can visit me during spring break, I'm gonna come back every for Christmas & Thanksgiving & New Years."

"Okay but how come you can't go to the one in California it's only one state away."

"I know mom but I have to be away from the family and be on my own."

"Okay lets get ready then."

::::::

2 day later // New York

I was in my dorm putting all of my stuff away when another girl came in. She was pretty. She looked Dominican.

"You must Camilla I'm Jackie" She had New York accent 

"That's me and you must be my new roommate."

"Yup" She put all of her stuff on the floor and looked around. "Which bed did you take" She asked

"I took the left one" She grabbed all of her stuff and put it on the bed on the right.

"So are you studying Dance or Drama" She asked again

"Drama you"

"Same our orientation is in 4 minutes" I looked at my phone and since I was almost done We went..

::::::

We walked in the room and I saw a lot of people I think there was about 500 people in here then they separated us in groups. They  put me in a group with Jackie and 8 more people.

"Yo that boy staring Cam" I turned around and see he looking. I'm not here to start a

RELATIONSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!