Chapter 4

Niqua

When Lee got home he was mad. He slamming shxt
and breaking stuff.

"What is wrong with you."

"Just pack your stuff I'll tell you when we get back to Nevada." He told Khalifa to pack her stuff also. When we were done we headed to the airport.

::::::

5 days later

I was in the kitchen cooking then Lee came home.

Lee told what happened  and I was disappointed in Sasha why would she do that. I called her over and we had a 'talk'.

"So what's up with you and this club situation." She rolled her eyes and got up.

"So you not gonna tell me."

"Get out my business."

"I just want to know"

"Do I get in you and Khalif business no just get out my fxcking business."

"Okay you  don't have to act like a bxtch."

"What did you just call me."

"A bxtch"

"I would beat your axs right now I don't care if you my sister or not."

"Whatever bxtch" Then a felt a punch I know this hxe did not just hit me. Then we just ended on the floor hitting each other. Lee grabbed me and Issac grabbed Sasha.

Then she went left and went to her house. I don't who she think she is.

::::

Sasha

I went back to my house and cleaned my self up.

I swear when I see her fugazy axs again I'm gonna beat it.

"Ma what you fighting her for." Ian said. Then I told him.

"Vi was just saying she was going to the mall with Khalifa."

"Okay"

:::::

Tia

I was headed to Sasha house since she called me and told me what happened.

"I'm gonna beat her axs" I said

"See she just using Lee for his money how much is her net worth."

" negative 1 million"

"For real bruh"

"I saw Dominic & Tina the other day."

"Oh how are they"

"They're good actually." Then she stood me about how Nic & her kissed and what he said.

"So are you guys dating or what."

"No were not"

"Y'all would be a cute couple"

"Enough about me what about you Jimmy and Cam I haven't heard Jimmy in a while."

"He's in Mississippi."

"For what"

"Family problems"

"Oh"

We talked some more then the doorbell ranged. It was Lee. He walked in like I wasn't there.

"So you gonna act like what I just happen didn't happen," He yelled at Sasha

"Get the fxck out of my house."

"What if I don't" Sasha grabbed her phone and dial a number

"Hello hi my name is Sasha I have a question I have this person in my house they keep on yelling at me and I'm telling them to leave the property and they're not leaving.........You will okay."

Not even two minutes cops came walking through the doors

"Who is the owner of this house."

"Sasha shes over there" Me and the cop went to the living room Sasha was telling Lee to leave but he rejected then he saw the cop.

"Young man you have too come with me." Lee got up and gave Sasha the nastiest look ever.