Chapter 8

Issac

I was over at Nee Nee {Aniqua} hotel to apologize for the way I been acting for the last 10 years. To be honest I didn't like their relationship. I know once a cheater always a cheater. After I visit Nee Nee I'm going back to Atlanta to visit my real mom.

"Can you tell me where Aniqua Brown is"

"Your name"

"Issac Brown"

"Room 365" I went in the elevator and down the hall then knocked on the door.

"Hi, Issac"

"I just wanna say sorry for everything that I did and to make you feel like I didn't respect your relationship."

"It's okay"

"How come you didn't respect it"

"Cause my dad he always did everyone wrong"

"Thats why you didn't you come tot the wedding?"

"Kinda"

"Oh okay"

"Wheres Khalifa"

"She in the other room." I went to the other room and found her crying. I closed the door and sat by her it was dark you couldn't really see everything.

"Khalifa what happened to you"

"I don't want my parents to be separated"

"Our dad a lot of crazy things and people can't handle it anymore he just uses people and yea" She stopped crying and we talked more about the situation.

:::::

Nee Nee

I took the kids to get ice cream and then we all bumped in to Khalif the kids went inside and looked out the window just to make sure everything was okay.

"Well isn't it Ms. Divorce"

"What do you want Khalif"

"Lets talk"  I gave him 5 minutes

"I'm sorry for cheating on you and doing everything in our to make you mad or frustrated."

"I'm sorry for beating you over and over again" Then we went our separated ways.

::::

All the kids were in the hotel room. AJ & Issac we're talking to their girlfriends, Cam, Autumn, Vi, and Ian  were on their phone & Khalifa was sleeping. Then I got a phone a call.

Sasha- Hey can you bring the kids back

N-Sure

I brought back the kids except for Ian & Issac cause they wanted to stayed at the hotel.

::::

2 weeks later

Me & Khalifa finally moved to California but Khalif stayed their only for a couple of days. I was in the new house when my door bell ringed. I opened it and it was Lee. He looked around and pushed me on the floor and slammed the door and locked it. I tried to run away but he grabbed my leg and then I fell.

"YOU THINK YOU RAN AWAY AND THINK I WOULDN'T FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BXTCH"

He climbed on top and smirked and then started beating me. I could feel my own blood. He ripped my pants off and my underwear. I tried to get him off of me but he put his weight own me.

"If you try to its gonna get worse." He whispered in my ear. I started crying

"SHUT THE FXCK UP BXTCH!" I noticed he had bunch of drugs in his pocket. He saw me look at it.

"TELL ANYBODY I FXCKING DARE YOU." Then he slapped me on the face and put duck tape over my mouth. I cried even more then he rammed himself inside of me. Here it goes...

::::::

9 Months Later

I gave birth to a boy named Khalif Jr Brown. When I told him he started neglecting it. Nobody ask questions on why I choose that name. I wonder why? Lee went to rehab on the down low. Then he came back I told him about KJ and then he started to accept him. Sasha and Tia came to California. I talked to them and everybody went to sleep.