Chapter 19

Aniqua

I was back New Orleans & I took the kids to the water park now we're headed back home. I look in the back seat they were sleeping. I put all of them in their beds and closed their doors.

"Rosa I'll be right back I just need to something really quick if I don't then you know what to do." I went outside and when I was about to get in my car I felt somebody pull me put a rag on my nose. Then I blacked out.

:::::

"You thought you could run away." I looked to my left and saw Money K

"I thought you were you dead."

"Nah I faked it I heard the police." I rolled my eyes. I noticed I didn't have my phone.

"See baby girl you gonna be with me, since Lee in jail and he didn't give me my 3 mill I thought I might get you."

"I have nothing to do with your stupid drugs." He came close to me. "Oh well not my fault." He opened my legs and took of my pants . I couldn't do anything cause I was tied. Then he took off my shirt.

"Damn you gotta nice body look at those tittes." I backed up he came closer put one in his mouth and started fingering me at the same time. It was so uncomfortable.

He pulled his dxck out then told me to get on my knees. I stayed on the floor..

"You better suck this dxck I ain't playing." I stayed in my position.

He pushed on the floor I tried to get up but I couldn't he came closer to me then put his dxck in my mouth. I was about to throw up. 8 minutes later. He stopped then started to eat me out. I backed up

"Where you running away from." He pulled me back then did it again.. Without no warning he entered me I screamed then blacked out.

:::::::

5 years later

"Get ready wear leaving." I looked at him "I'm bringing you back to your house." He left

Ever since that day he raped me I was held hostage. I got pregnant to, the baby boy lives with one of his friends. Every single day for the last 5 years he raped me or beat me sometimes both in a day. I got ready then waited for him at the car. I was happy to be FREE!!!

::::::

We arrived to my house before I stepped out of the car K told not to tell anyone I nodded my head when I opened it the door I saw everybody.

Khalifa was 16

KJ was 8

Kha'Nique was 6

Issac, Ian, & Cam were 23 graduated from college

Vi & Autumn 19 in college

AJ was 18 going to college

Then everybody ran to me and started crying. Rosa was cursing in Spanish while crying, I love Rosa... I sat down with everybody and they all talked about what happened in the last 5 years.. I told them what happened when I was gone.

I learned that Sasha & Dominic are married

Jimmy & Tia are engaged

Cam is big time actor

Ian has 5 business in New Jersey, Florida, California, New York & Canada.

Rosa been taking care of the kids and been signing them up for school. I appreciate that.. Then we went back to my situation and called the police.

:::::

Court Day

"Scott King" HIS NAME IS SCOTT WELL DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

"Scott King you are charged with drug possession, rape & killing othe people you'll be spending 10 to 20 years in prison." The security took him away

{This happened in New Orleans not Nevada."